Cuddlebuddies NY - Long Island - Jersey metro area

Comments

• Just looking for someone to cuddle have some snacks and watch a movie or a show. Lmk if anyone is interested 😊

• Looking for cuddles around suffolk county by. I can host.

• Anyone near newburgh ny?

• Anyone looking to cuddle in ridgewood queens area? We can snuggle, talk, watch a scary movie and maybe listen to music while we cuddle!

• Near Albany seeking active cuddlers.

• offering Upper West Side Manhattan cuddling! let's get cozy, it's cold out!!

• I’m in Nassau county long island come get these cuddles

• I’ll be 2 hours away from NYC new week if anyone want a fiddler like me

• Hi and Happy new year! Anyone near Westchester ? North NJ and Western CT are close by.

• I'm from Brooklyn. Anyone wanna cuddle?

• Happy New Years to everyone! In westchester area , New to this ! Want to cuddle ?

• [Deleted User]dimplzxguy (deleted user)

Queens NYC here. Happy New Year! Lets get cozy.

• Hello any ladies want to cuddle ?

• From Jamaica, Queens, I can travel to BK or Manhattan, looking for first
    cuddle here

• Hey everyone! I am located in Queens. If anyone would like a cuddle session, I am all ready.

• Outdoor cuddle buddy needed for picnics and walks in the park.

• Anyone in the Bronx want to cuddle?

• [Deleted User]Rachelina (deleted user)

Rochester?

• Book me to cuddle I have just the right amount of fluff and muscle.

• Cuddlers in Buffalo ny area ?

• edited May 2021

Any female cuddlers open to join a couple cuddling?

• I'm from Queens, looking for a platonic non-Pro female cuddler in nyc or Jersey City. I need cuddling for its therapeutic effects.

• Hey Im from long island looking for someone to cuddle with platonically and have a great summer. Would be down to explore, eat food and watch movies. Let me know if you’re interested!

• I’m in LI/NYC and down for a lot hope we can talk soon BABES!

• Ladies that are in the five boroughs
    Especially you Brooklyn and Manhattan area

• [Deleted User]DadBod4u (deleted user)

It’s Magic what a good hug and cuddle cam do to fill your life with warmth and tenderness.

I’m new to Long Island and am looking for special ladies to share in the warmth and beauty of loving cuddles and pillow talk.

I am nurturing and protective - and can make you feel like you’re Daddy’s baby girl as I hold you in my arms.

I am fully vaccinated. Please be vaccinated too.

Have I sparked an interest? Please send me a message and I promise to quickly respond

• NYC? Upper east side?

• I’m fully vaccinated and ONLY cuddling if you are fully vaccinated as well. Visiting NYC/NJ for vacation. We could grab coffee/drink/bite to get to know each other. I appreciate the intimate beauty of human touch that is present in all body types.

• [Deleted User]Steveo609732 (deleted user)

Hey Central/South NJ here, willing to travel, check out my profile. I'm better in real life

• [Deleted User]rejuvenates (deleted user)
    edited November 2021

Anyone doing texting sessions?