Cuddlebuddies NY - Long Island - Jersey metro area

Comments

• North NJ here. Hoping to meet a fellow enthusiast

• Love to chill and cuddle- check out my profile. I live by Bushwick, Brooklyn.

• Hello I am in North NJ about an hour from the city, have a car so I can meet in the middle :)

• edited January 2022

In westchester area let me know ! Won’t regret my cuddles , strictly professional

I hope you meant strictly platonic. If you wish to charge for cuddling you must apply for a professional account. Thanks. - Babichev

• [Deleted User]Giro33 (deleted user)

Anyone looking for a cuddle buddy near Queens?

• Hi. I’m very new.

I live in the lower Hudson Valley, not far from NYC.

I was skeptical when I learned about this community and others like it, but now that I’m here I’ve been very impressed with the professionalism and open communication indicated in your profiles.

If anyone would like to arrange a meeting, I’d love to have a quick video chat to feel each other out. It’s very important to me that all guests in my home feel safe and comfortable at all times.

I prefer to host, as I do not drive. I’m willing to pay for an Uber both ways for a gues within a reasonable distance… < 25 miles.

You can read more in my profile!

• Brooklyn here, cant host at the moment. Have a car and can drive. Looking to escape this cold with some cuddle and warmth!

• I’m seeking to cuddle in my 35th floor corner suite overlooking the city. I want to stay warm and feel human touch this weekend. I’m in Fidi!

• [Deleted User]JulieCaked (deleted user)
    edited January 2022

Where are the best cuddler a Brooklyn ???

• give me a msg Just started in Brooklyn A good(hood) cuddler

• [Deleted User]Cage_ (deleted user)

Anyone from Netherlands Almere?

• Any female cuddlers open to join a couple cuddling?

• Thanks for all the requests! I'll be sure to respond to all your messages shortly. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone.

• Any Astoria nighttime cuddlers?

I love near Astoria-Ditmars by St Johns prep. Im looking for someone to just keep me company

• If anyone in NYC or near NYC wants to cuddle, that would be awesome. If you’re interested shoot me a message.

• edited March 2022

NYC cuddler here for hire! Willing to travel, I am a West Indian young woman from the Caribbean , very tall and quite fun to be around if I do say so myself! Check out my profile for more info and good luck 🍀 be safe as well xo

Sorry, but you must apply for and be approved for a professional account if you wish to be paid for cuddling. [Babichev]

• [Deleted User]yelloww (deleted user)

💛

• Hi. Looking to watch a movie in Manhattan, Queens, or Long Island and cuddle if anyone is interested. Pros welcome too

• Let go For a run in the city, motivate each other.

• Hi. Friendly little spoon in Northern NJ

• Looking for a cuddler in Manhattan, no pros please I don’t make enough $ to afford it. Having personal or job experience with special needs is a big plus. I’m autistic w severe depression and anxiety.

• North jersey here can travel let me know would love to meet more people out here :)

• Traveling through the boroughs brooklyn, queens, bronx tonight, tomm evening and Saturday, anyone looking to meet and cuddle ?
    Also looking for a women who would cuddle with a couple, reach out so we can set something up

• edited June 2022

Feel free to message me if you’re looking for a tattooed guy to cuddle with. You’ll get what you pay for with me.

Only members with professional accounts may request or accept compensation for cuddling. If you wish to charge you must apply for and be approved for a professional account. - Babichev

• Hi, I’ve been going through a lot of heavy stuff these past few months and i feel very unloved and uncared for right now. Im also very touch deprived so i would love for a someone to hold me and make me feel loved. Please message if this something that you would be interested in. Thank you and enjoy your day!!

• Hey, from the NYC area. Would love to schedule my first session. Prefer to VC first

• I just want to cuddle and sleep.

• In north bergen NJ, looking for cuddles!

• women or nonbinary peoples only. I'm in Brooklynnnnn 🤍👀🤍

• I live in Brooklyn and I'm ready to be someone's cuddle buddy. Let's make it happen.