What do you like your partners to wear?

I'm partial to tights. They're the perfect combination of soft and sexy. I'm guessing my PJ pants only meet the first qualification. ;-)

Comments

• Ideally shorts and a tank top. Tights and t shirts are fine. Anything bulky is bad like jeans or sweaters. I used to make clothing requests but don't anymore since most girls wear what I like anyway.

• [Deleted User]gaygramps (deleted user)

I cuddled another man, and the first time we both wore jeans. Really uncomfortable, especially because his belt buckle kept poking me.

• Something super soft would probably be nice, but I have no experience so I am just assuming.

• Don't care, as long as they are comfortable, happy, appropriate, and ideally they would give me the same courtesy. :)

• Oh yeah - the cuddler's happiness would certainly rank above my preferences :)

• [Deleted User]KarIzMa (deleted user)

You can do that? I wear Ren & stimpy
    Pajamas and a tshirt of 2 PAC
    Pajamas

• ren and stimpy was a great show

• Warmuup= I like gals to wear what they feel the most safe and sexy in.. I have in the past wore just old soft gym shorts and gals have wore a T shirt and thong or a sexy pantie.. What ever both feel comfy in works for me..

• I've no real preference myself, when I meet people I normally wear t-shirt and either jeans or shorts. As for the girl I'm cuddling, I prefer she just wear whatever she's most comfortable in, though at the same time I totally understand why monkeybutt is partial to tights, they do feel so nice! Wear whatever you like and whatever makes you most comfortable though, if you like to cross-dress and you want to do that when you're cuddling then go for it, just be yourself at the end of the day! If your cuddle buddy does request you wear this and that though then I'd say only go with it if it honestly suits you wearing this and that anyway, the best cuddle sessions will involve both of you being in your comfort zones :)

• I wouldn't dictate for another person. That said, if an alpaca afghan was part of the equation, sign me up.

• Flannel PJs with the flap in the back.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@gaygramps That wasn't his belt buckle HIYOOOOO.

Shorts and tank are always a favorite but if it's chilly definitely pjs.

• I still prefer a fencing outfit, scuba gear, and soccer uniform ala 1979. All at once, or a variation of the 3, of course.