What's your drink of choice?

If I'm going to order a drink, I generally drink an old fashion or a manhattan. Most of the time, I just sip on a nice bourbon or whiskey. How about you?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)

Dark liquer, like whiskey , I only use for culinary purposes, like baked beans . I'm more of a light rum drinker . Like mai tai , mojito, etc
    I good substitute for rum , is Singani. It is only made in Bolivia. If anyone out there has a chance to get a bottle , do so, it is hard to find. Casa real, and Rujero are two good brands. "Singani and Sprite " is pretty good

• Damn that all sounds good.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

10 years ago - Adios Mofo
    5 years ago - Appletini
    Now - Water

• Is that what you call Vodka?

• [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)

A nice Pinot.

• If you have to mix to enjoy the alcohol, it might not be good alcohol. Case in point: whiskey/bourbon/scotch, vodka, tequila, gin. If I'm a guest and there's only wine or beer, so be it. At conferences and work functions, I'll do martinis, vodka tonics, Old Fashioned, or Manhattans.

Another fave at home is what I call "Summer Slammers": 1 oz vodka, 1 oz citrus vodka, 1 oz Chardonnay, and 1 oz fresh squeezed lime (or lemon) - shaken with ice for shooters, or over ice if you're pacing yourself.

• A milkshake lol

• As far as alcohol is concerned, Drambuie and Dr Pepper. They compliment each other extremely well. Other choices are Butterscotch Schnapps, Cinnamon Schnapps, Southern Comfort with or without mixers, bourbon, and rum. I usually just drink water, an occasional Dr Pepper (or other soda if I must), and various fruit juices.
    <3 Jim

• In the past... Long island to enjoy relaxing... Coors if working hard in the heat... Hotcoco and honey Irishcream in the cold.

Enjoy cooking with coors... Burgundy and white wine... I think I enjoy cooking with alcohol more often then drinking it.
    Cub of butter and can coors beer and turkey breast in crockpot is beautiful few hours later... then using the juice to cook up little stuffing with it. My Mother came up with lovely home made Burgundy Marinara Sauce that we can up into glass jars for later use. And always nice to steam clam or simple seafood with white wine.

Lately with being on diet that change how things taste I am hating Alcohol... with hope it is only temporary.

With my diet enjoying a Mineral water I am mixing my self. Filtering tap water with zero water filter. Then adding magnesium citrate, potassium citrate, calcium citrate, b12, and zinc to the water. I do get some questions with taking gallon and half jug of mineral water around with me when out.

• Havent drank alcohol since I was 16. quit that at the same time that I quit cocaine, crack, heroin, pills, pot, inhalants, and hallucinogens. I had an interesting childhood to say the least. I would have to say my favorite drink is a hot cup of coffee with a splash of half and half.

• I'm a Mojito Mama all summer long... a good bourbon barrel stout in the winter. A glass of Malbec is never a bad thing and I've been know to do a shot of fireball on occasion!

• Coffee or Coke Zero. Alcohol doesn't sit well with me. 420, on the other hand...

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

Coffee, diet ginger ale.

• @Godot42 There are 420 drinks available. ;)
    <3 Jim

• A&W Rootbeer and MUG Rootbeer. I don't drink alchohol. I tried years ago. and it taste like horses ass. not that I tried horses ass. just sayin it wasn't my thing.

• Dark rum. The molasses-y-er the better.

• I prefer 420 hot chocolate
    Or rum and coke

• [Deleted User]SexyBrit (deleted user)

I go back to my student days and have a cider and black.

A nice dry hard cider with a shot of black current cordial or concentrate.

• edited November 2017

Moscow Mule :/ or Leinenkugel beer

• When I asked if I like fruity drinks, I'll tell you I'm a big fan of grape juice. So underrated.

• edited November 2017

Beer, Rum and Gin.
    Beer:40oz Malt Liquor, Belgian Tripels, India Red Ales and Saisons
    Rum:Bundaburg Overproof, Diplomatico, Barbancourt
    Gin:The Botanist, Bombay Sapphire, Tan query, and Gordons