Cuddle Party Report from Virginia 9/24/2017

edited September 2017 in General

Just got back from a three-hour cuddle party, and it was the absolutely most fantastic experience I've ever had!! Best $30 I ever spent!!! I feel so good, I almost feel drunk right now!!

There were about 30 people there, held in a private home. Most of the attendees had been to cuddle parties before, but there were a few for whom it was the first time. For me, it was my second one. The people were warm and very friendly. Age range was from 20s to 60s, with most people somewhere near the middle. There was every range of ethnicity, skin tone, body style. Men outnumbered women, maybe 2/3 men and 1/3 women.

Because the group was such a reasonable size, I was able to talk to and snuggle with a lot more people than I did at the monster cuddle party a few weeks ago where there were 400 people. There were two people there that I already knew, one of whom was someone I knew from CuddleComfort but had not met in person. Talked to a young guy who was probably in his mid 20s who was also on CuddleComfort and said he was having a hard time finding people. His age range for search parameters was 30 years younger than me, so we would never have met strictly from being on CuddleComfort alone.

As a highly touch positive, affectionate person, it was like being in a giant candy store. I am a total “hell yes,” as they say to describe someone who's very enthusiastic about the cuddle party experience. I have no injuries that anyone has to be careful of or any body part that I have misgivings about someone touching. In the context of a cuddle party, I have yet to come up with something I'd say no to.

Being the giver that I am, I couldn't stand to see anyone going cuddleless. Any time I saw a guy walk by all alone, I motioned him over. I concocted a most delicious cuddle sandwich. I was lying on my back with a guy nestled on each shoulder and my arms around their necks, plus one between my knees lying back against my stomach, using my torso as a recliner. When someone needed to get up to walk around or wanted to cuddle with someone else, there always seemed to be another solo guy pass by who was happy to fill the empty spot. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

There were a lot of anaconda aficionados there, and I monopolized quite a bit of their time. I got the most exquisite deep back massage from a guy who swore he had no massage training. He was better than the last two professional masseuses I had. It took all I could do not to moan loudly for the entire 15 minutes he worked on me, lest the other partygoers think something naughty was going on.

The facilitator said there was another party schedule for next weekend, and yet another is being planned for November. They can count on me as a regular.

I can't urge all of you enough to go to any cuddle party you can find in your area. First of all, it's extremely cost effective. You'll never get three hours of cuddling for $30 from a pro. It's also a chance to connect with people you wouldn't otherwise, and it increases the chances of finding a regular in your area. Do it, do it, do it!!

Comments

• I love this idea! I may have to set something up in NC

• You definitely should! Wonderful atmosphere, wonderful people, everyone there on the same page.

• [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)

@BlueIris That sounds wonderful and I'm glad you had such a good time. I'm in Maryland, so depending on where in Virginia this party is held, it may be something I'd be able to attend sometime should newbies be allowed. Quite a lovely experience to read about! :)

• @VIPirate This one was at a private home in Fairfax, which is 15 minutes from where I live in Alexandria. New people are totally welcome!!! There's another one scheduled for this upcoming Sunday, October 1. Will msg you the deets!

• edited September 2017

Have gotten several messages from people asking me about the next cuddle party. It is Sunday, October 1, from 3 pm to 6 pm, held in a private home in Fairfax, VA. Newbies are welcome!

Here's the link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cuddle-party-plus-w-monique-darling-peter-petersen-tickets-36476209324

There's also one being planned for November 26. Planning is in progress, so there's no link to the ticket page yet. Will keep you posted.

• @BlueIris This sounds... amazing. Thank you. I hope to find a cuddle party in Arizona or California soon!

• @Sideon I hope you do!! These same facilitators host events in California, and there are others, so hopefully Google will turn up something for you!

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Congrats! Sounds like a blast!

• I think I'm still on a contact high from Sunday. Have been in a great mood ever since and today I can't get a stupid grin off my face. Of course, that may be because I have a cuddle date on Friday with someone I met there. : )

• And THIS is why I advise most men to get thee to a cuddle party! Try their site. In The New York area there are regular events through Meetup.com, both dual gender and for men only. All of them are nonsexual events and all of them are run with trained, accredited facilitators.

• edited September 2017

It looks like several CC members will be attending the Sunday, October 1, cuddle party due to this post. YAY!!! Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing a big hug!

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I, admittedly, skimmed over your OP the first time but after rereading it does sound like absolute heaven and I love the fact that you took the initiative to make everyone feel warm and welcomed.

I know a few people have tried to have LA Cuddle Parties but they haven't worked out. I've seen a few LA Cuddle Party MeetUps with normally 2-5 people but always out of my area.

I'll have to do some serious research this time because, while I know a group party isn't for everyone, it sounds like pure bliss to me.

• @chococuddles It really was!!! So great to meet so many different kinds of people, so great to make a cuddle sandwich. Fun, fun, fun!!

• The November 26 cuddle party in Fairfax, Virginia, has been confirmed. Here's the link to the page for more info and tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-attytood-of-grattytood-cuddle-party-tickets-38216743308

• @BlueIris I sure wish that you lived in my area, or at least that I could find a woman nearby who has your level of enthusiasm for cuddling.
    <3 Jim

• @I_am_Polylover That's so sweet of you!! Hugs!!

• @BlueIris
    You cuddled three people at once!?!? That's amazing! How was that for you? What did you mean by anaconda aficionados?

• @liao51 Regarding cuddling three people at once, as I said in my initial post, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! It was the best ever!!!

Regarding what anaconda has come to mean on this forum, read this:
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/2376/super-tight-squeeze

• @BlueIris thats what i thought you might be referring to. That is the best ever! I am thrilled to know it's catching on. I love love super tight hugs/squeezes and using the legs seems to be the best way. Right?

• @liao51 Arms and legs together!! Squeeze 'em with everything you've got!! :D

• @BlueIris can they breath? Haha

• @liao51 Not very well, if you're doing it right!!! LOL!!!

• @BlueIris i think you and i would have so much fun cuddling together! Ever come to Nashville?

• @liao51 Not in many years. Had a blast when I did, though!!

• @blueiris
    It has changed quite a bit, but still a great town!

• I'm with @chococuddles over here in SoCal reading cuddle party of 400 and having my mind blown. Lol.

@BlueIris What networks are you using to find the cuddle parties, both the larger one and the smaller one?

• wow @ Blueiris ! I would love to cuddle you but I cant be squeezed too tight ((sending you a big virtual squeeze)) :D

• @IGuessImHete cuddleparty.com and Eventbrite mostly. You can also find some on meetup.com. The huge 400-person cuddle party was interesting, and I'm glad I went for the experience, but the smaller ones are where I ended up meeting more people.

@Orianna That's very sweet, dear!! Sending you a nice, gentle hug across the pond!!

• @snuggles it would be good to have an NC event.