In the spirit of Halloween

[Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
edited October 2017 in General

I know, it's still a wee bit early, but I saw something fun today that I wanted to share. This should be particularly enjoyable for anyone who's a fan of "The Nightmare Before Christmas." It's a little weird, but really cool, in my opinion. The lady on the far left of the screen is particularly interesting to watch.

I figure this is also a good opportunity to share our own fond memories of Halloween. Having a good time with this thread is my overall goal. :)

Comments

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

Ive always had a weakness for bass players.

• [Deleted User]clumsycuddler (deleted user)

@VIPirate That was great! Thanks for sharing! I really love that movie. My favorite song is probably the one Oogie Boogie sings once he kidnaps 'Sandy Claws.'

Another classic in my eyes would be Beetlejuice. It's never too early to get into the Halloween spirit. As soon as Thanksgiving rolls around, I start singing my favorite Halloween-themed songs.

• [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    edited October 2017

@clumsycuddler Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed it! I recently found out that the band, Broken Peach, is from Spain and don't have the same singers on every one of their covers. There are 7 different singers, apparently, that rotate in and out. Regardless, their videos are incredibly fun to watch. This one is absolutely my favorite, though. :)

• [Deleted User]clumsycuddler (deleted user)

@VIPirate Rotating singers? That's interesting to know. Also, thanks for providing the band's name! I had meant to ask what it was in my previous post but it slipped my mind. Broken Peach reminds me of the movie 'James and the Giant Peach.' It's not Halloween-themed but it has a peach in it - shockingly enough - and has a sort of Halloween vibe to me.

I'll be sure to listen to more of the band's covers later as well as share them with my friends. Thanks again~! :)

• [Deleted User]DragonEra (deleted user)

That was so neat and really well-made!

• [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    edited January 2018

@clumsycuddler and @DragonEra I'm glad you both enjoyed! They were also on an episode of Spain's Got Talent where they did a unique version of "Bang Bang" and later sang a cappella. They do retro style clothing incredibly well. The four on stage are the most common of their lineups I've seen and are also the ones under the makeup in the Halloween video. :)