Why not?

[Deleted User]sleepyman (deleted user)

If you are an attractive single unemployed girl, cuddling is an extremely easy way to make some money tax free. Why wouldnt you do it?

Comments

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I think they might have figured that out. :p

Tho attractiveness is relative and they don't have to be single or unemployed.

Great way to get some snuggles in an put a little ice cream money in the pocket.

• @sleepyman Because you might get sexually assaulted, because it's exhausting to continually fend off sexual advances, because you get threatened and vilely insulted by hostile clients who have been rejected. These are only a few of the things that happen to pro cuddlers on a regular basis, according to the ones I've spoken with. I'm sure there are many other reasons as well. I've been considering it for a while now myself and still haven't decided whether or not I would want to for the reasons listed above plus a few others.

Yes, attractiveness is very relative. Men are willing to cuddle with a wide range of females with varying physical features and body types.

And by the way, young has little to nothing to do with anything. I get a lot of messages, and I'm not exactly young. There are a lot of guys out there from 35-65 who are messaging me. There is a lot of value for some guys in a woman who is mature and can hold a conversation on a wide variety of subjects.

• @blueiris nailed it. :P

• @sleepyman... I own a very successful company (medical, not cuddle), I don't need the money, I believe in cuddling and I'm 45 yrs old with a booked cuddle calendar, attractive is relative. "Extremely easy way to make tax free money" is sheer ignorance. I'm not sure if you're new here or just don't understand. Hugs to all of you cuddlers that consistently stand up for us pros that apparently have it so easy.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I don't think anyone has it easy. :3