Courtesy of a professionals time and efforts

edited October 2017 in Professional Cuddling

Hey guys! So. I know most of you users that are in the forrums are pretty respectful, so this post isnt for you

This post is for the people that may be iffy on seeing a pro or people that may not take this site very seriously.

If youre nervous or anxious and need reassurance or feel like you want to cancel, thats fine, but please do not wait until literally the last second, or minutes or even an a few hours before when our appointment is supposed to be, Or even worse some dont say anything at all if they change their mind...Thats really disrespectful to do to anyone, but personally as a pro that does take this fairly seriously, its good to prep by getting physically and emotionally happy for a cuddle session. To have to wait around all day with plans up in the air, its very rude and inconsiderate.
Ive noticed some karma on peoples profile that they were no shows and Ive had a few myself and I can honestly say its very frustrating so I decided to make this post since it is slightly common.

So again, please if you dont think its a big deal to just not respond because its the internet,
Think again.

a huuuuge thank you to all of the amazing guys out there who are prompt at responding and keeping their cuddler in the loop about their plans.

Happy cuddling! :)

Comments

• @Brandi I may not be a cuddle client but if I were I wouldn't dream of cancelling on you my dear!

• As a pro, I resonate with this a lot! It's very stressful to have a request for a last minute session from a new potential client. For my regulars that I know have busy schedules, it's not as much of an isssue for me. Thank you for bringing this up!

• It is pretty remarkable to me that there are people out there that not only they don’t keep a scheduled appointment but don’t even have the consideration to make a phone call. How about a text, it literally takes seconds to send. Having heard this before I wouldn’t be opposed to a 50% deposit upfront until mutual trust has been developed, specially for well established pros that actually make a living cuddling.
    This happened to me as well from the opposite perspective. I had a lengthy message conversation and a session set up for a weeknight cuddle, everything prepared, ready and just waiting for my pro cuddler to show up but she never did.
    The next day she told me she overslept and apologized but I still feel like I could’ve used my time differently had she called me and told me she was tired and might not make it because I was in Las Vegas.
    Luckily I met a wonderful non pro I saw two days later so that more than made up for it.
    I think we just need to be more thoughtful and considerate of each other and don’t do anything we wouldn’t want done to us.

• [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)

I've had cuddlers cancel scheduled sessions at the last minute. I didn't know it happens to the cuddlers too. I think the new cuddlers are more likely to cancel because they have concerns about cuddling people they have just met. Some never overcome this and just quit.

• Thanks for the support everyone, and I know its absolutely a two way street, and should be taken at least somewhat seriously by each person ^~^

• @Brandi I'm new here and understand the frustrations of prepaying and booking a cuddle enthusiast. I've had 2 "no-call, no shows" within the past 2 months all with the reasoning that you mentioned. They just signed up to meet new people in a new town but when it came time to meet, they chickened out. I showed up at our scheduled time for one meeting, waited 10 minutes, called the cuddler and got no answer, left her a message, and left. This particular cuddle enthusiast called me back and we talked but never got together.

• edited October 2017

@CrossFitNLattes Just to clarify: an enthusiast is someone who cuddles without being paid. A professional, or a pro, is someone who gets paid. Enthusiasts therefore do not "book" anyone, they just invite their cuddle buddy over.

• @BlueIris I appreciate the clarification. Most of the ladies in Vegas that I've attempted to use have been pros then. They just think it's an easy job and an easy way to meet new people in a new city. The girl in question had just moved here from WA and wanted someone to be her tour guide while getting paid. Needless to say, I haven't seen her on any website since we last spoke in August.