Cuddle party in Frederick MD

Good Morning! Another cuddler and I have been discussing facilitating a cuddle party in the Frederick MD area and would like to see who is interested. There will be an event set up and we will send out the link for all who are interested.

1. Is the second weekend of November good timing?5 votes
    1. 3-6pm?
      40.00%
    2. 5-8pm?
      60.00%

Comments

• I would be interested in 3-6pm on a weekday

• @spooncuddler The original post says it will be on a weekend. Cuddle parties are not held on weekdays, typically.

• BlueIris...yes, I was just mentioning when I would be available in case other cuddlers were also interested in a weekday cuddle party...I didn't realize cuddle parties were more often held on weekends but now I know. Seems to me like they could be held any day of the week if there was enough interest.

• @spooncuddler The reason cuddle parties are typically held on weekends is that they are 3 hours long. That would not work for most people on a weekday, given the fact that most people have jobs and commute.

• For anyone who is planning a cuddle party, there is a great free webinar tomorrow that is put on by Cuddle Sanctuary. If you can't listen tomorrow, it repeats on a fairly regular basis, just get on their email list. https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aRGoNnC2Q4CvIFcrmC1C6w