Tips for gaining clients?

I want to cuddle every day.. Not only because I genuinely love cuddling and hate being alone but because I really want to make this my main source of income. I'm just wondering is it my location, my looks, bio..what is it that's stopping me from getting the clients? (in your opinion) any thoughts?

Comments

• @YummyDimples. To be honest, your profile pics are beautiful but they definitely don't scream "platonic cuddle". A large portion of my income comes from cuddling but I would not be able to do that strictly from Cuddle Comfort. I do typically cuddle everyday but that requires a lot of marketing and hard work. I have established a website, marketing material such as business cards and flyers and a even a Groupon. I own a successful (non-cuddle company) and I use all of my marketing skills for my cuddling business as well. My biggest tip is to think outside the box. Message me and we can discuss it.

• edited October 2017

To be honest, your profile pics are beautiful but they definitely don't scream "platonic cuddle".

Yes, I think this could be working against @YummyDimples. On any other website those photos would be fine but this community is rightfully very sensitive to anything that could be possibly interpreted as giving off a non-platonic vibe. I would experiment with using photos that only consist of headshots and/or smart-casual clothing.

• I agree with the comments- and as a potential client I would suggest that you drop the “warning” at the end of your profile - this is a platonic site and we know the rules and I don’t think screaming the warnings gets you anything-

As a businessman I’ve always been trained to accentuate the positives in advertising that seems to work

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

"I don’t think screaming the warnings gets you anything-"

Gets you less clients? :3

• [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)

@chococuddles - sad that we never got to cuddle before I moved:-(

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@FlowerofLife - Colorado??? nnnnnOOOOOOOOO (Darth Vader style)

I agree... :s