Introducing the DOUBLE Cuddle!

I have teamed up with a very popular professional cuddler to create the DOUBLE Cuddle! Together we overload our clients with oxytocin, attention and cuddles! It has been an amazing experience for us and our cuddle partners. Has anyone ever done a DOUBLE Cuddle? How did it go?

Comments

• I've never done the double cuddle, but I recently had an enthusiast cuddler (non-pro) in another state suggest it to me. I have mixed feelings about it. On the plus side, if all three cuddlers have the same or similar cuddle style preferences and chemistry, it could be blast.

The downside of the DC with pros, of course, is doubling the cost for the same period of time when compared to a single cuddle. If I do the DC, will I feel as connected to two people as I usually do to one, or will I only feel half as connected to each cuddler as I would have in a one-on-one session? I'll never know by speculating. Would love to try it.

• I think it has to do with who you're cuddling. Both of us are extremely nurturing and caring and we have a great warm friendship with each other. To DC seemed like a natural progression.

• Just FYI, knowing what I know about you and your doublemint twin, I would double cuddle you two in a heartbeat!!

• edited November 2017

@pmvines... Thank you! You're a sweetie!