Just got stood up by a pro cuddler

She didn't show up, and didn't respond to my text asking if she was still coming whe she was 15 minutes late.

Comments

• Did she ever contact you?

• No, we were supposed to meet at 9 PM, and I texted her at 9:15 to see if she was still coming, but I never got a response. She seemed legit, but now I'm worried she's some kind of scammer. I haven't paid anything though.

• Report her to the site administrator and if you're comfortable with this, mention her name on here to warn others. I sure would.

• I'll give her the rest of the day in case there was some kind of real emergency.

• You're a lot more generous than I would have been. I draw a very hard line when it comes to another person's time and effort, and basic good manners. It takes about 15 seconds to text a message to someone that something came up and you need to reschedule.

Good thing you didn't pay upfront.

• Ok, I reported her. I sent her a message through CC earlier today, and no response here either, even though I saw she was on CC earlier this evening.

She goes by MimiK here.

• Ok, I just left Karma for her.

• I see her account is temporarily suspended now, which is good.

• Well, she's back on the job, but still no apology or explanation for standing me up.

• I would just let it go at this time, she is probably mad at you because you reported her, so I wouldn’t expect an apology anytime soon.
    On the bright side you didn’t put a deposit down so you didn’t lose any money.
    It is now time to move on and hope the next experience is better and I got a feeling it will be.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

No response? Let it go.
    Got blocked? Let it go.
    Got stood up? Let it go.

Brought to you, in part, by Disney's Frozen. ;)

• edited November 2017

Thanks guys. Actually she did apologize a couple of days ago in a message here, and in her reply to my karma. What got me was that she was on hete the next day and didn't respond to my message. I just can't understand having that little regard for another person's time and feelings. I mean I skipped the gym that night, rushed home and took a shower, finished tidying up, and then nothing.

• It happens. Not trying to minimize your experience , but its been a good while now and to still be talking about it as though its some kind of traumatic experience seems a bit much. Sorry, just being honest.

• Yep, time to move on and file this one under first world problems.

• Oh, I'm way over it. My main reason for continuing was to keep folks posted since there were a large number of views, and maybe to vent a little one last time. Thanks for bearing with me.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Thank you for coming back and updating everyone on the progress of the situation @RHudson.

It's obvious you're over it but I liked hearing everything leading up to the conclusion.

Seems like a case of "sorry, not sorry" but onward and upward.

• @chococuddles, you're most welcome. Definitely a case of #sorrynotsorry, no remorse at all.

The saga continues... she blocked me today and I blocked her back. I guess that's the end of that.