Music Suggestions

edited November 2017 in General

Hi,

I would like some really upbeat preferably Pop, Electronic etc music suggestions that are clean for a friend's birthday. Although I am open to other suggestions. By the way, if it can be some music like from before 2009... or something. These new songs are kinda over played so I want some unique music to go with the usuals.

I don't mind what language they're in because I want some diversity and some good ones with little to no lyrics.
Soft rock suggestions are good too. I am open to trying as long as you think they're good and are upbeat.

Thanks in advance, and I will give them a listen asap! :)

1. Genres of music you suggested...5 votes
    1. Pop
      40.00%
    2. Electronic
        0.00%
    3. Rock
      20.00%
    4. Other
      40.00%

Comments

• Oh any good country songs welcomed too. Although I seldom listened I like that genre. :)

• edited November 2017

Marianas Trench is my favorite Pop Punk band <3 *scratch that, make it my Favorite band of all time**
    As a first song to listen to I reccomend "pop 101" or "desperate measures" :)

• I like him too haha I love his music! I think the latest Who Do You Love
    By the way, I can't exactly remember the name of the one which he's playing the piano. Maybe now I can recall it...

...I am not perfect but I keep trying, even when I said I would do from the start I know that I... :)
    I think I will find it now. I don't suppose I remember Desperate Measures I will give it a listen. Thanks! :)

• Yessss who do you love makes me happy. Lol. Thats cool that you already know the band! Most people dont :p

• [Deleted User]apvalerius (deleted user)

If I was gonna cuddle with music on I'd want RadioTunes.com's Relaxation Channel as my background. Though I'd only want music during a cuddle with a cuddle buddy, not a pro cuddler who's charging me for her time.

• Totally understandable. That's nice haha I mainly listen to Pop although I appreciate various Müzik genres. Well the party was so nice. :)

• In the Netherlands, there's a series of compilation albums (a new album is made every year) with the purpose to cuddle to. It's called knuffelrock, which translates to cuddle rock.

• [Deleted User]lovingpenguin (deleted user)
    edited November 2017

ooopps I made a long list and i found its off-topic, so I moved the list to the more appropriate discussion