ASMR when not cuddling

Of course we'd all love to have real-life cuddles every day, but when that's not an option, has anyone else enjoyed ASMR videos? What are some of your favorites, particularly any with therapeutic, cuddle-relevant themes?

This one I don't think was created as an ASMR, more of a tutorial, but I still find it incredibly relaxing, and it gets me more pumped for my next cuddle!

Comments

• One of my favourite videos is

Any of massageASMR's singing bowl videos are good too

A few other favourites are jellybean green, gentlewhispering, heatherfeather, fairy char, and calming escape

I actually like them for falling asleep. I am probably atypical with this but I have a couple different types of videos I use to help me sleep. The first is ASMR type ones where it's soft. I find them good when my mind isn't very active.

I also watch the angry video game nerd's videos for sleep as well. They're better when my brain is in overdrive as it's a lot more in my face and gets my attention. I find this help my mind settle down.

If I am in the middle, something like survivorman is a good one for me.

I don't actually have ASMR(or maybe get it from videos?).....but from what I've read I do have ASMR type experiences if someone gently touches my arms.

• Thanks for sharing Jason! I don't know that I'd officially be categorized as ASMR either, but I definitely enjoy them and feel more relaxed. I have also been using them to fall asleep. Haven't tried the video game nerd yet. Lol.

• If you expect to get a lot of responses, you might want to say what the heck you are talking about, instead of using an acronym.
    <3 Jim

• Fair enough, Jim :) I'm not an expert, but my understanding is that the idea is to evoke that euphoric, tingly feeling you'd get from cuddling, but doing it with sound rather than touch, at least that's what seems to be behind the popular YouTube videos. Autonomous sensory meridian response, it that helps.

https://asmruniversity.com/about-asmr/what-is-asmr/

• I have several channels that I follow for ASMR. Doesn't always put me to sleep but it is quite relaxing.
    UKASMR, FairyCharASMR, OliviaKissper, etc.

• Eeee thank you for giving me good channels to look up @Jayre009 :P

• Among my favorite ASMRtists are...

ASMRCountingSheep
    WhispersRedASMR
    Relax For A While ASMR
    ASMR Massage Psychetruth
    Lauren Ostrowski Fenton
    and SouthernASMRSounds

All of them beneficial for curing my insomnia.

• I've also really been digging WhispersRed lately. I like her videos' slower pace and find her accent delightful.

• Emma is also badass. She grows a lot of her own food which is something I want to do more and have been working towards.