Astral Projection

Anyone tried or had any luck with it? Your experience/opinion?

1. Have you tried/had luck?16 votes
    1. Yes, I tried.
      25.00%
    2. No I have not tried.
      25.00%
    3. I had luck with it.
      18.75%
    4. What is Astral Projection?
      31.25%

Comments

• I used to astral project a lot when I was younger. That is until I ran up against some extremely evil entities that scared the holy crap out of me. I haven't been able to ever do it since then. It is like a switch was turned off that I don't know how to turn it back on, even though I firmly believe that I'd be able to handle those types of entities now.
    <3 Jim

• Sorry, don't really believe in magic.

• Magic is simply the control of energy, which is what makes up the universe, that is not yet explained by science. Magic is real. I have used it.
    <3 Jim

• Wow interesting.

PMvines, have you tried? Maybe if you can try you might become successful at it and thus believe it's real? I have yet to attain the goal.

IaPL, yes, I think it's real though we have yet to master it. With magic it would be as if we have superpowers or something well extra powers.

• @pmvines It's magic -- if the music is groovy. Makes you feel happy, like an old time movie.

• Hey I'm not hating and judging, just not my thing is all . May not be my reality but if it is yours than so be it

• edited November 2017

@pmvines, you don't know that song? "Do You Believe in Magic" by the Lovin' Spoonful? Must predate you. That's what blue Iris was quoting.

• I'm more a Cannibal Corpse meets Black Flag meets Public Enemy kinda fella lol

• @quietman775 OMG, at least one person got it!!! :D

• PMvines, I get that. :)
    I just thought you meant you don't believe as in it doesn't work. Well alright.

• edited November 2017

@Lovelight honestly I really don't believe in it, but just because something isn't part of my reality doesn't mean it isn't part of somebody elses reality. I may not believe in something but that doesn't mean I want to take away anothers right to believe in it.

• I get it. :)
    Totally, that's how it should be.

• Astral Projection is awesome.

• [Deleted User]ChinchillaChive (deleted user)
    edited December 2017

I basically don't trust most meditation techniques online because its all based on mysticism instead of psychology. It's basically the placebo affect, you want bad stuff to happen, it happens. You want good stuff to happen, good stuff will happen. All these practitioners claim stuff will happen but really if you don't listen to them you probably have a better time than when you do because half them claim you're gonna get assaulted by demons and other horrible stuff (really gives you an insight to who they are as a person if that's normal to them lol). Magic isn't real, believe me I want unicorns and dragons to exist too but it isn't haha. Gotta face reality sadly. Luckily theres some science articles on meditation, only ones I really trust.