Anyone experiences people who cancel over and over? Or similar experience?

edited November 2017 in General

Those who cancel on you over and over or are so too busy to meet?

I had a guy cancel on me over like 4 times after we've been talking for nearly 4 weeks. Every weekend he had something come up at work or some sob stories with family matters. Eventually I had to pull the trigger as it's said.
Even had some who discontinued talking around the times of discussing a meet up like they just go offline. While it doesn't cause me a great deal of issues, it's disappointing and my time is valuable.

I think some people are just clueless to how it disappoints or inconveniences others doing habitual canceling not just last minutes though altogether. Or they just have an issue with over committing more than they can manage. :/

1. Experienced the above or similar?18 votes
    1. Yes.
      72.22%
    2. No.
      11.11%
    3. Not really.
      16.67%

Comments

• Welcome to the trend called catfish. More then likely your dealing with some one that not even who they state they are... and wont ever really meet for what ever reason. It be better if these types would just stick to role playing website they belong in.

Giving them benefit of the doubt can be frustrating and unpredictable on what comes up and you need to deal with it at times. I have friends that were just naturally a hour late all the time and one learn's to make plans by it.

Worst case your date B or C... if they are not able meet up with who there really wanting to be with. It a interesting conflict and problem for people that are popular and aim to be with other popular people.

But for new people I do fallow a three strikes rule and give up on meeting some one after third time of trying to meet some one. And being stood up... and it best to keep plans simple at first as your getting to know some one habits and actions.

If people are really interested in spending time with others they will make the time to do so.

Instead of cancelling... there the option to let the person come into your world more and be a part of what you have to do. Or state travailing distance after work would be hard on them and ask if other person would be ok with meeting at a place closer to them... maybe a nice place there treat.

Closing people out is only leading to lonely world for these type of people in long run... Standing enough people up will just lead them being ignored. And I hope people are leaving karma statements on such people profiles.

• Yes totally I agree, thanks for the input. It's unfortunate, yes they're along the catfish spectrum or even some are. The thing is I actually video called with the first person I speak of!
    I also phone call.
    It's just they still canceled habitually. Some disappear when action comes into place (making plans). Maybe some people just like the idea and not actually getting up and meeting others. In which case they need to work on themselves and make sure they've the time they think they can put in.

Yes.
    I agreed to meet with him somewhere closer to him. Somewhere I also wanted to go to. Still they canceled for like the 4th/5th time, I even made it the weekend (when most people have their days off work), even tried for one Sunday.
    The only reason I kept giving chances was because I was still new, I spoke with them fairly for a time and already was feeling a connection with them so didn't want to just throw that away. After sometime I had enough, their last suggestion was how about I just call you up when I am in your area... (I say no.) because that's not much of a solution. What if I am out, busy, etc. We make plans for a reason after all!

Thanks for your feedback all. :)

• [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)

I experienced pros cancelling when I was a customer of The Snuggle Buddies. I am no longer a customer of it, but that was not the reason. The reason was the last time I paid, the owner waited about two weeks to send me contact information. I had already contacted my credit card company by that time to remove the charge and replied to The Snuggle Buddies in an email and received no response from them.

• I had a Pro not show up last night I paid $120 for a hotel room and we had agreed to meet at 5:30 and I was to text her the room number when I checked in I called and texted her and got no response
    I wasted 3 hours of my time and 120 for the hotel

• @hockey that is just awful and maybe next time you wait until she is there and you can check in together and if that pro refuses then that is a red flag.
    Can you please tell us who the pro that wasted your time and money is? Everybody needs to be aware of her unprofessional behavior and know what they’re up against.
    Also negative karma needs to be posted in her profile and reported to Mark because if she wants to continue doing business here you need to be compensated for your troubles.

• That's just awful! I am so sorry, I don't know how Hotel bookings work... though the advice given I would give. Maybe go to a nearby (the intended hotel) public place, or a 'coffee' shop to meet up first and also get a bit of a feel for them. :)

By the way, have you got any compensation at all from the cuddle managers? Or anything?

• I would report the pro . That is unprofessional .

• not okay at all @hokey! report that chick.

I always meet up at the room after they get it, ive never had a problem, thankfully nobody has stood me up when I did an outcall, I refuse to leave without a confirmation right beforehand. but that super stinks. sorry you had that happen!

• The hard thing is many people try to get deals online so you have to pay up front for the hotel

• Before joining this site, I've been doing cuddling on my own. I only had one cancel and we rescheduled for the next day. I haven't scheduled an appointment through this website, but I'm sure I'll run into it.