Holiday Cuddles! :)

[Deleted User]Kaiterpillar (deleted user)

Nothing better then a nice warm cup of hot chocolate, some warm fuzzy blankets, and some nice holiday music to set the mood for a great cuddling session! :) Even better if you can throw in a warm fire <3

What are some of your other favorite things about holiday cuddles? And what are some fun winter date ideas? I'm definitely looking to expand my cuddle options and I'd love some ideas :)

As always if you are in the Philly/Lehigh Valley region and are looking to get warm and cozy with me, please feel free to send me a message!

1. What is your favorite cuddle season?10 votes
    1. Winter: The cold weather and snow makes cuddling better, not to mention the holidays!
      50.00%
    2. Spring: The fresh air and smell of flowers is the perfect cuddle time!
      20.00%
    3. Summer: Can you say outdoor cuddles? Not to mention firework cuddles on the 4th of July in America
      10.00%
    4. Fall: As it's beginning to cool down, the crisp air and colored leaves makes me want to curl up!
      20.00%

Comments

• I think having a snowball fight then going inside to cuddle up by the fire would be an awesome cuddle date.

• Its a mix between winter and fall for me! has the same vibe <3

• [Deleted User]MARCARES (deleted user)

I enjoy any season, as they all have a reason to cuddle and connect to someone special. I like your intro Kaiterpillar...lol

• [Deleted User]Kaiterpillar (deleted user)

Haha thanks Marcares!
    Yes fall is a great cuddling time too! Any weather where I can get snuggly in some soft blankets is an upside to me!!

• I live in Los Angeles, what is this winter thing that you speak of ;-p