Can Men Be Professional Cuddlers On This Site?

I read somewhere that Men can't be professional cuddlers is this true? If it is why not? There is no certification or training the site says all you need is a id and agree to the cuddling contract. Thoughts on this anyone? Women have paid me to cuddle in the past and I'm wondering why can't i become a pro if this information is true.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)

You can but I think it also states that if a gay dude wanna pay you to cuddle you cant reject them all or something.

• This topic has come up before. There are no rules against men being pro cuddlers. What has been discussed before is that the market for a male pro is not very strong as there are a lot more males on this site than women (non pros) and a lot of them cannot get a cuddling partner because women get bombarded with messages and can be very selective when choosing a non pro cuddling partner so it stands to reason that if they have their choice of cuddle partner there is very little incentive for them to hire a male pro.
    Another point that has been brought up when it comes to male pros is that a lot of their clients are gonna be gay men and you are not obligated to serve them but that is gonna be the majority of your contacts.
    Last but not least, you say that women already have paid you to cuddle before so it seems that you already have a client base established so all you need is to expand on it and CC seems like the perfect place for that so apply for the Pro tag and start getting paid!

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Pretty much anyone can be a Pro Cuddler and don't have to cuddle with anyone they don't want to.

Kick some tush.

• [Deleted User]ChubbyMyck (deleted user)

;)

• [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)

If a man was a cuddler, could he limit his customers to only women? He probably wouldn't have a lot of customers, but he could state that he only cuddles with the opposite gender.

• I've seen female pros that say they only cuddle men so I'm sure you could.

• edited December 2017

@RScarf1 @Waywardchild80 That makes perfect sense. I hope it's that easy for those that feel this way. As someone who is considering becoming a Pro, myself, I hope you won't mind my following thoughts on this...
    It is incumbent upon anyone who is pondering this as a career or part-time occupation to recognize the tremendous and overwhelming negative associations that may come to mind for women everywhere in that scenario. The least we can do to be mindful and compassionate is simply be willing to accept that some cuddle seekers are going to use this as a screening step to reduce risk of paying for someone to break a sacred trust of consent... As long as one can calmly and appropriately explain that 1. you have boundaries as well, 2. that does not conflict with your wish to honor hers 3. Wish her/them/him luck with their search or 4. helping them to find a trustworthy Pro that meets their criterion (Best), then I see no issue with the approach.
    Add to this that when you are accepting monetary exchange for a service, your entitlement should be at an appropriate low level. I hope some part of this helped!

I wish you the best fortune with your endeavors! :)