Double Cuddle

Hello fellow cuddlers!
Just curious how folks feel about cuddling with two folks rather than one. Also about paying for two professionals to cuddle and nurture you. I and a fellow pro really want to offer this but would like more details and feedback! <3

Comments

• edited December 2017

I've never done it. In theory, I'm cool with it. I think I'd want it to be with two pros I already know well. If both were new to me, I wonder if I might feel only half-engaged with each of them, getting no more sense of "connection" than I would have gotten being fully engaged with one person. Doubles make for some unique possibilities vis-a-vis cuddle positions but also eliminate some possibilities by making one person a "third wheel" in some positions. If I were to do this, I'd probably want to book two hours with each pro, but have their time overlap by one hour. Start with Pro A alone, add Pro B after an hour, and then finish with Pro B alone. Assuming they are both $80/hour, this would cost $320 --- another reason I'd have to know both well enough to be sure I wouldn't have buyer's remorse later. ;-)

Now, I have had two enthusiast (non-professional) cuddlers suggest a double cuddle, and I'm very open to that. I know both cuddlers well, have cuddled with them each solo, and there is no financial risk.

• edited December 2017

Hey @quietman775 thanks for the feedback and I agree there are pretty wonderful combinations that could be done. Also the other pro and I discussed this and it would not be that expensive! We were thinking more like $200 for 2 hours, giving a discount because it would be quite fun for us :)

• @tiffaknee89 - I'm all in. Too bad you're not in the NYC area .... the more the merrier

• @Tiffaknee89... I offer the Double Cuddle with a pro friend of mine. It's soooo much fun!

• @Scarlette yes I found your profile shortly after thinking about offering this! And yes I believe it would be a blast!! :)

• I would not be interested at all. I would only be comfortable with a one on one.

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

So, let me understand this concept, please. Would the two pro cuddlers focus all their attention on the client cuddler, or would they be cuddling with each other some, too?

• edited December 2017

@Greybeard either situation really! I was originally thinking that all the attention would be on the client but we could most certainly create a cuddle puddle and cuddle with everyone. Really depends on the clients requests :) Also @ceh understandable! There is certainly a different intimacy when having a one on one cuddle experience.

• The communication with a double cuddle is even more important than with a regular cuddle. It's ALWAYS all about my cuddle client. I always encourage my clients to communicate their needs. This is no different. If 10 minutes in he decides he likes one of us better and wants to continue just the two of them, that is more than fine! I am blessed to have a fantastic co-cuddler and we are both very nurturing. Look at this cuddle as more of a novelty cuddle. It's great if you want to try something a bit different but if you are looking for deep on-to-one intimacy it probably won't be your cup of tea.

• I did it once and it was okay. I personally like to really bond with my cuddle partner and it’s easier to bond with one persons rather than two.

• edited January 2018

I like to call it a cuddle sandwich! Just did one a couple of nights ago. We all knew each other and had been in touch a lot, especially lately, although neither of us ladies had met the guy in person. Because of all the prior communication, we all felt like old friends and were completely comfortable. It was so much fun! We all took turns being in the middle.

@quietman775 - you would LOVE it!!

• [Deleted User]DeliMan (deleted user)
    edited January 2018

@BlueIris OMG I’m sooooooooo envious
    Dale

• Thats so sweet!! Awww. I bet being i. The middle, you really feel loved <3

• I just remembered, I had a double cuddle with @Brandi once and it was great :-)

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)

I want a double cuddle :(
    HMU ladies and let me know who your tag team partner is in this handicap match.
    Choco off the top rope! (wait wrong line)

• [Deleted User]DeliMan (deleted user)

A double cuddle sounds wonderful!!!!

• I've done the double. Can be fun. But it's double the price! As long as you are all right with that! But not as a regular thing. What I have found is that I prefer one over the other, and after the novelty of the double wears off, I am completely happy with the one I prefer.

• I agree @Calineur I generally prefer 1. I’ve done double sessions twice. One was on my birthday and I booked 2 hour sessions with 2 girls. I had one come over at 7 and one at 8. My thoughts were I would get an hour with both and an hour alone with each. They we’re both very generous with their time and stayed off the clock, happy birthday to me. The other with @Brandi was her and her friend together for an hour and it was great. Overall though in the end despite my two double session, I prefer one on one.

• edited January 2018

I wouldnt feel comfortable only cuz im an emotional wreck and would probably start crying cuz deep seated abandonment trauma..
    but then again cuddling is a therapy so maybe i should be the one to pay some nice strangers to watch me cry and hold me.
    Sometimes i laugh to not cry