What is the best way to request a Cuddle?

[Deleted User]Mike_Lat (deleted user)

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Instead of asking the guys, I suggest you ask the women. Guys often communicate in ways that women find off-putting, which you will never know about by listening to advice from other guys.

I wrote an article on this recently: How to Approach a Woman as a Cuddle Buddy. It's about how to communicate with an enthusiast -- not a pro -- that you met online in ways that may increase your chances of getting a response. It's important to make the distinction when communicating with an enthusiast vs. a pro. If you communicate with an enthusiast as if she's a pro, it's very unlikely that you'll be successful.

• I think Blueiris’ article should be recommended reading for all members. Especially the guys. @BlueIris: thanks for the article.

• @calineur - Thank you for your kind words!

• I think the best way to start is a simple message introducing yourself and asking if they would like to chat. build the relationship

• Treat it as you would if you were trying to build a friendship, and not so much like a business transaction. This would go for the paid and non paid cuddlers.

• Be kind and genuine. Ask any and all questions that you may have about the cuddler or about platonic cuddling. Ask them appropriately and tactfully. Any cuddler worth cuddling with will take the time to answer your questions if they are asked in the proper way. Communication is the key.

• You mean I don't have to get used to getting initial messages of "can I book you?" Or similar, lol?

• [Deleted User]SabaJewel (deleted user)

I believe it's very important to build a healthy relationship before cuddling.
    It makes the process not only special but learning one another beforehand can entirely strengthen the process.
    Cheers