Want to cuddle with a Princess?

I'm back on the site and ready to start cuddling asap.. tired of not cuddling! lol

Comments

• As I recall, you had posted on a forum a little while back asking why you were unable to find cuddlers. I believe everyone that responded suggested changing you profile photo as it does not communicate platonic cuddling. Also, in your forum posts you ask people to come cuddle with you referring to yourself as "princess" and "Pretty Lady". Perhaps the reason you are lacking cuddle partners is because it could possibly be hard to take you seriously as a professional cuddler. It's your choice to advertise your business how you see fit, but making some changes would benefit you. Good luck!

• @YummyDimples - The point of the photos is a good one. There's nothing wrong with wearing something just because you like it - if that's the reason you're wearing these outfits - but anyone who is only interested in platonic cuddling would have doubts about contacting you. Surely you can tell how your choice of clothing would be perceived by society as a whole... right?

Something else I'm wondering - why do you refer to us not as clients, but instead as "clients"? Since you are listed as a professional, you should be comfortable with calling us by that title. The addition of the quotation marks might mean nothing other than how you chose to write it, but I don't feel comfortable with the nuance it is given when taken in context with your photos.

• ... came to this thread secretly hoping this was about actual royalty Aw. Too bad, that would've been genuinely interesting, lol. x3

• [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)

I would have to agree with Scarlette.

• [Deleted User]navyman35 (deleted user)

I think you should all get off her back, i dont agree with everything she wrote but its her decision lol leave her alone

• @heyyou85 - We're not attacking her, but are trying to help her get business.

• OP is already gone again for past 3 weeks anyhow

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Actually I cuddled with a princess last night.

A Princess Peach plush doll from Mario!

(don't tell anyone)

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Also while some don't agree with her photos I do at least applaud her for having more than one photo.

It always tickles me pink why a pro would have one lone pic of themselves up (have seen both men and women do this).

I'm skeptical of products on Amazon that only have one image since normally products have mutli-views and angles to really give the customer optimum info to make a decision.