Five questions to ask if you are thinking about becoming a professional cuddler

2»

Comments

• So actually, this makes a lot of sense. You are brand new to cuddling, started in February you said? Okay, there's a huge learning curve that takes at least a couple of years.
    If you want to be the type of cuddler who allows others to use your body, so be it.

I've been well trained and doing this for a very long time, and that's not the type of cuddler I enjoy and definitely don't want to be. This sets me apart. I choose to give next level cuddles in which I'm the one using my body, which results in a truly great cuddle experience, and I still see clients I met way back when I first started. I love this and enjoy my work, and that's why I've put the time in to become very good at this.

Feel free to be whatever type of cuddler you wish; I chose a long time ago not to be this type. I have standards and boundaries and have been lucky to experience truly great cuddling which I wish to spread to others. This is the last I'll say on this subject as it's a level far beneath where my cuddling is.

• Yea I think that needs to be more clearly defined especially for other clients that may not understand what you’re saying. For example, are you trying to say, use your body for sexual gratification? That would definitely be more clear.

• No. For people who read my very first comment on the subject in the other thread (or who watched the video), it is very clear. I said "Cuddling and sex are two different types of touch needs. Each of a cuddler and a prostitute are allowing someone else to use their body to fulfill a need." Ie - cuddlers help people fulfill the cuddling touch need, prostitutes help people fulfill the sex touch need. Nowhere did I imply that a cuddler let's people use their body for a sexual need.

• [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)

I don’t think she is saying that at all. In fact, I’m certain. If she allows a client to give her a back rub as an example, technically she is allowing her client to “use her body”. But its not sexual.

There are many examples such as the one above. I think the problem might be with her choice of words. For some reason, they make some people a bit uncomfortable, even if they probably agree on more things than they disagree.

• Thanks. I agree and think it's more of a sensitivity to the phrase "use your body" than anything else. I watched this video very early into doing this and took the time to really think about my comfort with this concept, so it doesn't bother me. That's why I apologized above for triggering a negative reaction.

• I was referring to @PinkLipstick22 when I said she should further define her usage of the word “use” I think she’s trying to say she doesn’t want her body used sexually. If you’re a pro cuddlers, you’re using your body and clients are using your body.

• "It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing."

How about this? A pro uses her own body to cuddle a client. A client uses his own body to cuddle the pro back. Neither party "uses" the body of the other. Nobody gets offended or triggered, and we don't have to devote any more internet ink to debating the appropriateness of so small a verb. :-)

• Sounds good to me. I apologized for it already.