Cuddlers in Philly??? Where are you?

edited December 2017 in Cuddle Requests

Please forgive me this is my first time here.

Hi my name is Ken. I am the one in plaid.
I live in the Pennsport area of South Philadelphia. I will be a great cuddle buddy. Text or call me 215-995-4900 or email JadeLotusCBD@gmail.com

We can have coffee anywhere in Philadelphia. I am a great cuddle and napping buddy. I am a big gentle and cuddly bear. I can make you feel safe and secure in my warm arms.

I am looking for and can give companionship, intimacy and friendship. I do have a home in South Philly.

I like binge watching movies and TV shows on my android TV box so we can watch pretty much anything even new movies in the theaters. But I need somebody to watch them while we cuddle and eat popcorn. I can always bring my TV box to your place. Then we can take a nap to be ready to face the world.

That is all I am looking for is some human touch and contact.
Ken

Comments

• Hi there! I'm not in Philly, but I serve the Elizabethtown, Lancaster, Middletown, and Harrisburg areas. I can't host, but if you buy a hotel room for the purpose of our session, I'll give you a free 30 minutes. Message me if you're interested :)

• @Zerpoint I visit Philly for a cuddle trip twice a month. I will actually be arriving today. I would love to be your cuddle partner.

• [Deleted User]Kaiterpillar (deleted user)

I can travel to Philly!! Have had a few clients from there, let me know if you're ever interested in snuggling up!! :)