If you were an ice cream flavor, what flavor would you be?

I’d probably be a scoop of old fashioned butter pecan made with a coconut base :) I’m a personal fan of healthier classics! I enjoy the classic, simple flavor of pecan nuts, vanilla, and cream. Coconut is a perfect substitute and it’s good for you. Yum.

Comments

• Neapolitan because I am indecisive and have a lot of different flavors to my personality

• [Deleted User]DeliMan (deleted user)

Peanut Butter Icecream. Brcause im nutty and sweet.

• Curry flavour. mmmmmmm

• I would be a vanilla milkshake.... soft and smooth. Sweet and creamy. Everyone loves it. Vanilla is always available but it's fun to "shake" things up!

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

Rocky Road...the story of my life.

• [Deleted User]SexyBrit (deleted user)

Mint choc chip. You either love it or hate it, there is no inbetween.

• If I were an ice cream flavor I'd be unhappy. Because I don't like ice cream. :-/

But if I had to choose one ... black cherry.

• edited December 2017

chocolate! lively, charming, sweet and tempting, hehe! X)

Maybe we could get rich opening a cuddle and ice cream parlor. Probably some details to work out, first.

• Vanilla. Because I’m nothing special.

I’ll bet you are more special than you think!

• Cookies 'N Cream! Not quite vanilla, but nothing too complex.

• ButterSCOTCH! With a topping of Brendan's Irish Creme and a few sticks of Walker's Shortbread... Always eaten AFTER the Haggis!

• @scottycelt...that sounds delicious...minus the haggis!

• Vanilla is actually a pretty important flavor. Its the base for a lot of flavors out there, like the glue that holds the sunday together and what you add other things to to create different flavors. So a lot of these flavors you wouldn't have without vanilla. Wait are we talking about people or food....

@Scarlette minus the Haggis? You are missing out! I always make one for Burns night to have with neeps and tatties, and course a nip of Bells!

• @SexyBrit... I will take the neeps and tatties everyday! Can we substitute the haggis for a burger???

• Moose Tracks. Someone recently told me that it wasn't until I was no longer around that they realized the impact that I had in their life.

This flavor seems rather fitting when you visualize just how big a moose actually is. Google it if you don't know. Here's a link if you want the info the easy way :P

Moose Information

edited January 2018

@Scarlette no, that would undermine a large part of the Burns night festivities.

There is a lot of tradition and ceremony around the Haggis, especially on Burns night.

Maybe we should hold a burger night as an excuse to party!

• Butter pecan or something outrageous from Ben and Jerry!

• [Deleted User]pradiptahafid (deleted user)

It will be the taste of vulnerability. The combination of so many flavors but you cannot pinpoint one. It is not the taste of your dream, but it does taste like something that makes you curious. It has the bitter, sweet, sour creamy, soft, rough, cold but not that cold and it melts quickly on your tongue. It's just like the taste of commute to your daily activities. You spend most of the time doing such events, but those events pass by so quickly. It's the taste of human imperfection. The one that you always ask for more but you never really feel it.

• Mustard

Because I love Mustard (?) lol

• [Deleted User]cheetoching (deleted user)

Coffee

• [Deleted User]clumsycuddler (deleted user)

A large scoop of Heavenly Hash~ I'm pretty nutty too and chocolate is my favorite ice cream flavor. I like to break the norm and mix things up a little though which is how I kind of stumbled upon the flavor.

• Rich Creamy Natural Vanilla or Rich Creamy Double Chocolate.

• You guys are making me super hungry for Ice cream!!!

I'd be all natural strawberry ice cream!

• Vegan ice cream with a base of coconut and frozen banana, complete with pure cacao powder and cacao nibs, and no added sugar.

• Rainbow sherbet

• [Deleted User]Eliza0823 (deleted user)

I would definitely be pralines & cream...