50 State Cuddle

I have finalized my itinerary for the initial tour of my 50 State Cuddle Trip. If you're interested in a good cuddle please feel free to message me. There has been a lot of interest in this trip so don't wait too long to schedule. Also, if you are not in any of these cities, but are in my line of travel (I-95) and can host please let me know. I will make every effort to pop by for a little cuddle time! Please look at profile for my complete cuddle menu. Have a happy and safe New Year!

Richmond, VA 2/3 - 2/4
Raleigh, NC 2/4 - 2/5
Charleston, SC 2/5 - 2/6
Savannah, GA 2/6 - 2/7
Jacksonville, FL 2/7 - 2/8
Orlando, FL 2/8 - 2/10
Tampa, FL 2/11 - 2/13
Birmingham, AL 2/14 - 2/15
Knoxville, TN 2/15 - 2/16
Lexington, KY 2/16- 2/17
Charleston, WV 2/17 - 2/18

Comments

• That sounds like an awesome trip!

• My cuddle tour is almost ready to hit the road! Hotels are all booked and my schedule is filling up. Message me so we can share some amazing cuddles while I'm in town. My summer tour will include all the states in the northeast. So, all of you northerners get ready!

• Wow, this is such an awesome idea!

I am so jealous. If I were a woman, I would love to be a full-time cuddler and do a 50-state cuddle trip.

But since I'm not... When are you coming to the west coast? I can host! Or make a toast! Yes, I can rhyme! On a dime! Any time!

• I would LOVE to come to the west coast! I will definitely keep you in mind!

• [Deleted User]OzVisitor (deleted user)

Maybe go to the west coast and keep travelling just a wee bit further and visit Australia too? ;)

• @OzVisitor I would love to!

• Cuddle tour starts tomorrow morning with my first cuddle at 3pm!!! All packed up and ready to cuddle my way through the south! I'm pretty much booked up but I do have a couple spots open. Let me know if you want a nice, warm cuddle.

• Safe trip hun!

• @oOashley the two of you may intersect at some point since she is going down and you are going up!

• nah im leaving the 23rd but wouldn't that be funny. we could double cuddle someone at the intersection point. haha

• @Scarlette if you ever are near the Dallas-Fort Worth area in Texas... please please please let me know as I'd love to book a cuddle session with you =) Hope the trip goes well for you and that you have some amazing cuddlers in each city and state!

• The trip has officially commenced!!!

• edited February 2018

The first day of my cuddle tour was a huge success! Resting up for 9 full hours of cuddles tomorrow here in Raleigh.

• Jacksonville FL, I'm coming at ya!!!

• Heading out of Jacksonville. Had a cuddle Tuesday night that came back early this morning. Cuddle skills alive and well in Jax! Thank you cuddlers in Jacksonville!

• Sounds like it's going well. Great to hear!! ^_^

• It's magical!!! I've met the most amazing people and had fantastic cuddles! The friends that I have made will be friends for a long, long time. The nice thing about cuddle trips is that clients book very long cuddles because they don't know when you will be back. That gives you the opportunity to really bond and get to know each other. My morning cuddle today took me to lunch and we spent hours chatting at the restaurant. Blessed beyond belief!

• Tonight is my last night in the Orlando area. Thank you Orlando for all the love! Moving onto Tampa/ St. Pete tomorrow morning. If you are in that area and wants some Scarlette cuddles let me know!

• Heading from Tampa to Montgomery, AL tomorrow morning. I will be there for 2 nights and I have one opening left for Tuesday evening the 13th. Let me know if you are around Montgomery and need some comfy cuddles.