repeat cuddles

I'm curious if there are a lot of people who like to cuddle with the same cuddler periodically in order to develop a cuddle 'relationship'.

1. Are you (male) interested in a longterm (need not be permanent) cuddle relationship with a female?41 votes
    1. yes
      75.61%
    2. no
        4.88%
    3. only if it's free
      19.51%

Comments

• I answered yes (with a professional), since it has been lovely to get to know what each other likes over time, and she is the one who "clicks" most with me. I see her as a friend too.

• I have only paid for cuddling twice and it was with the same person. That was before I joined this site. Since then I have only cuddled with friends, some of whom I have met from this site. I have cuddled a few more than once, but not very frequently or ongoing , mostly due to distance and lives. I do however have a couple of people who I see for massage on a regular basis. Not quite the same, but similar I suppose.

• I am not a male, so I didn't submit an answer to the poll. I love getting to know "repeat cuddlers" I think cuddling is the most effective way to get to know someone on an emotionally intimate level - way faster than phone calls and coffee dates. I also enjoy meeting new friends for cuddles, but there is something extra special about seeing repeat friends.

• I don't think you'll get a lot of people who vote "no." :-)

I love seeing my regulars over and over. Whether it's the new pro I saw for our third session today, or the pro I've seen about once every six weeks for nearly three years, there are benefits to repeating. Familiarity means you're both at maximum comfort level, and the trust is absolute; you don't have to keep your guard up or one eye open for anything weird or inappropriate. Meeting these folks is instantly relaxing, like changing out of the wingtips you wore all day and putting on your favorite pair of slippers. The affection feels more genuine the more seasoned the relationship becomes.

I'd love to have this with a non-pro. but it ain't easy. I've only met five enthusiast cuddles in three years, and have cuddled more than once with only one of them --- primarily due to distance.

• See look forward to getting regulars . I’ve had reg ( non paid ) with friends and it’s so much more connected and healing with someone you know and respects . That takes time to develop . You can just relax and let your guard down , your conversations tend to be richer and have more depth .

• I personally like variety.

• [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)

I haven't yet, but I would be willing to. Some of the cuddlers I had sessions with are no longer cuddling professionally. Distance is also a factor because sometimes I see cuddlers when I am on trips.

• I love my regular cuddlers. There is definitely a safe, content, dreamy feeling that overcomes me as I lie in their arms. I often crave their presence. However, @Morpheus is right, too. I do also like variety. It's how you learn and grow. Sometimes we can become very complacent with people we are comfortable with. Adding new cuddlers to the mix keeps you on your toes! I have learned to be a great cuddler through my cuddle partners. I learn something new with every new cuddler I experience. Sometimes it's how to help them work through emotions via cuddling and sometimes it's an adventurous cuddler and we can make up our own cuddle positions, which is always interesting!

• I agree --- this is one of those rare instances in life when you can have your cake and eat it too. I have a few local regulars that I cuddle with on an ongoing basis. I really enjoy that. but I also add in new cuddlers to the mix whenever I can, either when traveling, or when intriguing new pros pop up in my area. Counting my regulars, I've met more than 20 cuddle pros in all, from this site as well as others.

• "3. only if it's free."

Yes, I would like to find 2-4 regular (non-pro) cuddle friends.

• [Deleted User]OzVisitor (deleted user)

Yes for me. Cuddling is a pretty close activity (logically enough), and I think trust and safety and compatible temperaments and personalities enhance it a lot ... these things obviously only develop over multiple times. I'd much prefer to see and cuddle someone I feel I have developed a kinship or friendship with, than to be meeting multiple people, looking to find that person.

• [Deleted User]ivlegend (deleted user)

It all depends on the chemistry:) if I click I will see the same person multiple times.