I am Just curious about whether it should be multiple partners or not for the First time.

I have a question since it is something I have been wondering through reading some of the posts on here. Should it be better for a person who is new to this to have multiple partners or not. I can admit that for me I want my experience to be a good one for my first time. But, I want to know from those who had experience for a while, is it better? What you say to a new person?

Comments

• I think that the best introduction anyone can have to cuddling is through a cuddle party. It is an extremely safe space, and a good place to vet someone who you might want to have a more private cuddle with. I also think that it is always a good idea to have more than one person you want to cuddle with at any particular time, but maybe that is just my polyamorous nature speaking.
    ❤ Jim

• Since I am poly as well, I like the sound of having multiple partners as well. I look forward to hearing more on this topic since I am new here and just learning a lot from other posts. <3 :-)

• edited January 2018

I met with a few different professionals before I found someone who I clicked with really well, in their personality and conversation as well as cuddling.

So it can be a good idea to try multiple people. It might also be an interesting experience seeing how different people cuddle!

Even if you find someone who is "just right", there is no harm in having several people you can go to for cuddles. One advantage is that if one of them becomes unavailable (moves or gets sick or vanishes), you don't have to start the whole process from scratch again to find a new person you feel comfortable with.

• It honestly depends on what you're personally comfortable with, I personally only stick with meeting one partner at a time anyway but that's more because of convenience than anything else. If you want to cuddle two or maybe even more partners at the same time and your potential partners are cool with that too I say dive in if you can make it work; I've often wondered what it's like since it came up on another thread to maybe have one person cuddling you super tightly one side of you and another doing the same the other side, possibly also wrapping legs around one another too, which I gave the name anaconda sandwich to ;)

• Well, I am just thinking of the beginning stages of cuddling. Untill one can feel more comfortable on their own. And, It would make it simpler to learn the ways of cuddling too.

• @sweetangelpm You are right about that. Yes this is yet another 'me too' post.
    <3 Jim

• [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)

I've gone through phases where I only had one platonic cuddle buddy, and other periods where I had quite a few - I even had three at one point! However, I generally find I connect with one person better than the others, and end up spending more time with them.

• edited January 2018

Totally having at least two partners is good especially for starting I'd recommend 2 to 3 partners depending on how well you're finding. I am sure at times it can be challenging to even find that one person you vibe with and also can have time for you...

The other thing about time is also to really not take more than you can handle. It's not fair to the others that you accept and if one of them (even though they'd have other partners as well) is not getting their needs met.

• thanks. I wanted to make sure I am doing this the right way the first time around. It May be that a couple of sessions with multiple people will help me feel more confident with one on one sessions.

• I am glad you're finding ways that work for you. Your views can change overtime too and that's okay, go with what feels comfortable for you and your partner(s). All the best! :)