Cuddle in a car

[Deleted User]Cuddlebuddy143 (deleted user)

Hello Cuddlers,

Anyone does cuddling in the car? How comfortable is it and do you prefer it?

Comments

• Probably depends on the car

• This is very Craigslistish.... on CL it's called "car play" and designed for things other than platonic cuddling.

• I’ve had cuddle sessions with friends in a car but I knew and trusted them . Drive in was best put down seats in suv threw in pillows and relaxed . It was nice .

I don’t get in strangers cars . I have to know them well

• @cuddlebugTM Not even if they have candy?

• @cuddlebugTM. Drive-ins are awesome! If you can find one. That's literally the best cuddle! You just gave me a new cuddle! "The drive-in Cuddle"!

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

@pmvines Are we talking Chocolate or just cheap hard candies?

• Not even for candy

• @cuddlebugTM Good for you my dear, the stranger danger is real

• @Scarlette we are lucky I have a drive in about 40 min from me . They also have great burritos

• I actually have one 40 min from me too! We are lucky!

• My husband and I used to go often

• @cuddlebugTM. I just added it to my profile!

• [Deleted User]ShoShoZ (deleted user)

I've cuddled in the back seat of my minivan with one cuddler who I met through CC. I just moved the passenger front seat forward so we had space. It wasn't the same as a bedtime cuddle, but it was heart-warming nonetheless. It depends on with whom you're cuddling.

• I have also cuddled in a car with a girl I met in CC. I was in the drivers seat and she was in the passenger seat so she turned herself around facing me and we embraced and caressed for over two hours while chatting. I was surprised as to how comfortable it was even though we were in my four door sedan. I have never tried the back seat but I figure it would even give more room for cuddling if so desired.
    I have also cuddled at a drive in and it's just as cool because you're also watching a movie as well which just enhances the experience.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I cuddled in a mini-van last year.

3 blankies, 2 pillows.

No car play but there may have been some hair play.

NOT TELLING!

• Scarlette, I think I would love to do a drive-in cuddle with you and I have a nice big SUV equipped for cuddling at the drive-in! :)

• edited January 2018

I agree with pretty much everyone else. :)

Personally I never have done, I think it's not be as comfortable as even just sitting on a bench though. I'd on the other hand, try with someone I have a good long relationship with. :)

Now if it was an İce Cream truck........ at least I'd think about it. ;)

• It can actually be very nice. And can happen almost anytime you want to

• I've cuddled in my '93 Volvo 240 sedan, with the front seats laid all the way back as far as they would go. I must confess that we were not at all times completely platonic, but we do have a relationship that is not platonic. A pillow between the seats might have made the experience much better, so I'll do that next time. If you count holding hands, or having my hand resting on her knee as cuddling, then I have also had platonic cuddles in a car with other women in addition to my current love.
    <3 Jim