What Movie or Show would you Watch while cuddling?

I love movies and tv shows. I may not be able to see them. But, if they were to be described for me to enjoy them, that would be cool! I have some movies and tv shows in my library on my laptop that are described. So, as the title states, what movie or tv show would you watch while cuddling?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

@sweetangrlpm I’d watch something that didn’t interest me at all. My favorite way to cuddle is to fall asleep. But sometimes the radio or TV, if I’m not engaged with the program, serves as enough white noise to blot out neighborhood sounds, etc.

• @sweetangelpm You can't just ask a question like that, without answering it yourself. I'm very interested in hearing your response. I think I agree with Greybeard that it should be used for background noise.
    <3 Jim

• I prefer a older movie I’ve seen before then I don’t gave to be too focused . I also love music that is relaxing . I know one time just having candles and 80s music where we sang along , told childhood stories and just really enjoyed each others company

• I wanted to wait till I gotten a few responses from this before I gabe my answer. lol! So, if it was a movie, it would be Something I probably seen before. like Apollo thirteen or Driving Miss Daisy. Now a tv show? hmm. Too many to name that I like and even like to this day that have been around since the sixties. but, I am the same, I like having the tv on when I need to sleep. I can't stand quiet too much. I have to have something on. I listen to books and sometimes that helps me to try to rest at night. :-)

• [Deleted User]DeliMan (deleted user)

I would watch anything with Tom Hanks or Julia Roberts. Good movies but I have seen most of them so it wouldn’t be my main focus. Thanks for this thread @Sweetangelpm.

• :-) You're welcome and thanks to all who responded so far.

• edited January 2018

I tried watching a movie on TV while cuddling once, but we were too occupied with each other and ended up turning it off. :)

Like others, I think I would only have it on for the background noise ... I do like Giorgio Moroder's modern soundtrack to Metropolis for example (if 1984 counts as modern! The actual movie is from 1927). Though I'm not really sure if it makes good "cuddle music" ... Metropolis might be more active than relaxing ...

• Probably watch a comedy. Movie for giggles and Laughs. Like Scary movie or the. Disaster Movie. Or any in general.

• Something you can pay attention to but also not be so focused to where you neglect your partner. I suppose something I have already seen, as well as my partner, but that we would not mind seeing again.

• I have a big list of things on netflix I want to watch/give a try. Orange is the new black, fargo, trapped....I have 36 total.

• Yeah, I can't watch a movie and cuddle. I'm a major movie buff and a monster cuddler, so if both were trying to happen at the same time, one or the other would be ignored. And I would vote for focusing on the person I was cuddling every time.

• Same for me, @BlueIris. I would much rather have music in the background. In fact, I don't watch television in general because me with a remote control means I don't watch anything, I watch EVERYTHING and constantly flip through channels.

• Although one of my biggest is Animations I can watch various others. I like family friendly movies and something with good storylines. :)

Just keeping scary movies at Bay.

TV Shows: Various, similar as above not too picky either.

Sports is also great, except Basketball and Golf not much to my likings.

• Sideon

That's me with books, I read a few pages of book one and then book 2, 3, 4, maybe even 5 then I comeback to like book 1 for a bit. I can kind of understand.

• @Sideon - (makes note to myself to hide the remote before you arrive)

• @BlueIris ----> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• I like to have my sessions feel like a fun sleepover even if no one's sleeping over so anyting created by Dan Harmon would be on the TV. We can cuddle and enjoy each other's energy, giggling from time to time cuz Dan Harmon is a comedic genius. Have I mentioned how much I like Dan Harmon? LOL

• The movie “Contact” based on Carl Sagan’s book Contact.

• edited January 2018

Something that's not too moody or dark. Probably something like Star Trek.

• Has anyone seen Wonder? Talk about a great feel good movie.