Could cuddling help fix social awkwardness?

[Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)

Hello, as a former competitive gamer I have gotten to meet several members of the FGC community. In my time there I noticed that a good number of these people are socially awkward, don't make eye contact when talking and some are so touch deprived that they are flat out afraid of touch as they hoverhand people during pictures.

I feel that for me at least, cuddling different people has gotten me to warm up to strangers quicker and be more social. What are your thoughts on how this may benefit or not benefit these kind of people?

Comments

• I have seen cuddling work on social anxiety and awkwardness first hand. I definetly think it can benefit some people who suffer from It, but they have to be open and embraced the change. Sometimes it can be scary enough for them to let fear stop them from moving forward and pursuing the healing they crave.

I'm happy to hear that cuddling has helped you become more social and able to warm up to stranger easier. Good on you for looking out for your peers, who might benefit from something as simple as cuddling!

Although it has never been much of an issue for me, I've noticed it's become easier and more enjoyable to connect with people since I started cuddling a year ago. Taping into to the infinite love around us is effortless and my heart feels completely open and safe. It's been amazing and rewarding beyond belief. Very grateful for the opportunity to be a part of something so awesome.