420 cuddles

I hate the negative stereotypes that comes with smoking pot. Any other chill 420 cuddlers?

Comments

• I have no stereotypes about pot but I've never tried it myself. I personally have strong emotions and having my control compromised is.......concerning......

but that's just me of course. I really have no problems with it. Alcohol is worse IMO.

• edited February 2018

@jasoncuddles I am actually also an extremely emotional person, I feel pot doesnt surpress my emotions though, in fact I just feel an even stronger sense of how Im feeling. Usually happy* :b
    But I totally agree @chillguy lots of negative stigmas. I think it can be great for medicine or recreational use. :)
    Ive enjoyed a few 420 cuddles too, and they were some of the best experiences.

• I agree that it can help relax and open people up on an emotional level, but I can see @chillguy 's point. I guess it's knowing your limitations and making sure everyone remains comfortable. Otherwise, I see no harm in 420 cuddling!

• I mostly use edibles and only cuddle people I know and trust while high . For me it’s relaxkng and helps pain . The stigma drives me crazy . Especially since most people against it have no problem with alcohol . I do thinkit should only be smoked in private but I think the same of cigs because it can effect others with asthma and allergies etc .

• I don't have an issue with it in terms of people using it . I have to admit because I don't do it myself and because I'm an ex addict (yes I know its much different than other drugs but for me with drugs I have to have an all or nothing mentality for my own sobriety) I would feel uncomfortable cuddling someone who was doing that but I also in general stay away from people when they are doing it