Any advice on being a Professional Cuddler

Hey guys I’m new on here just figuring out ways to build clientele and provide the best experience possible any tips are welcome

Comments

• I'm new also, and feel like I have a pretty good idea, but curious to see responses.

The #1 thing is to make the client your top focus. No checking your phone. And be an active presence. You might get a lot of tips for being fancy, but I would start with a lower hourly rate and just focus on avoiding main mistakes, and being a pleasant experience for them. Once you get comfortable, you can start adding more fancy stuff. That's just my opinion though.

• I say get fancy!!!! You need to set yourself apart from all of the other cuddlers. You do that with the small stuff. Hone your craft and market your ass off!

• But I set myself apart by not being fancy and focusing on genuine connection and attention without fancy distractions, hehe ;-) I do plan on some environment additions, but I will always be my genuine self, which is not fancy, and I feel this sets me apart. I've found a lot of guys like that.

I still think it's important to focus on technique and the process before getting bogged down by details though.

• I think you can be fancy and still have a genuine connection. A beautiful room, the perfect play list, aromatherapy, candlelight, a bottle of water and men's toiletries really aren't distractions, are they? I've never had anyone say they are way too distracted by the perfect setting.

• Just different. Nothing wrong with either approach. Everyone looks for something different. Right now I'm cheap, learning, so you'll get less of a finessed business. I'll work on putting together what will be my unique offering over time, and increase my rate as I get everything together. :-) I'm like the barber college of cuddling at the moment, lol. O:-)