A Typical Session With Me

[Deleted User]queencuddler (deleted user)

Greetings Cuddlers and Pros!

Being a Professional Cuddler for Two Years now, I don't think I have ever found a site as enthusiastic as CuddleComfort!

Many of my clients want to know what a typical session with me is like, so here is a bird's-eye-view on what to expect during a session with yours truly.

Attention Cuddlers! I would love to hear your creative ideas on how us hosts can improve the quality of your cuddling experience and I will try to incorporate that into my practice.

The 1-Hour Session.
When you arrive to my apartment for your 1-Hour Session, you will be greeted by my receptionist who will offer you refreshments and snacks that you have requested. I then give my clients a quick tour of the apartment, get to know you a little bit, then proceed to the Cuddle Room. The Cuddle Room is a Master's bedroom with a surround sound system, a Queen-size Bed and starlights illuminating the room mimicking the experience of a dimly lit spa room.

Our session begins as we explore different positions you are comfortable with. We do breathing exercises together, we get to know each other and I guarantee that time flies because it is always such a pleasant experience laughing, sharing, cuddling, and enjoying the quiet with good company!

Clients are allowed to take as many breaks in between the session as they would like to go back out for more refreshments/snacks/etc.

Comments

• [Deleted User]cudlr259 (deleted user)

Wow that sounds pretty intense!

• [Deleted User]Cyn (deleted user)
    edited February 2018

I'm sorry you sound like a sweetheart but one of the rules are you can't advertise yourself on the forum. Not sure if professionals can. Just letting you know. Good luck hun.

• Mod Notice: Moved this thread from General to Cuddle Request sub-forum. While advertising isn't allow, per the forum rules "This rule does not apply to community events (cuddle parties, etc) and topics appropriately posted on the Cuddle Requests forum." -reurbo

• Def sounds nice

• edited February 2018

Honestly, you lost me at "my receptionist". My cuddle is similar except that I GREET YOU and already have cold bottled water and snack on your night stand. My "Cuddle Room" is my very comfy, warm bedroom. We start with a nice, long hug then I welcome you to my personal space. My bathroom has a basket full of men's toiletries and a fresh towel if they would like to freshen up prior to our cuddle. The baskets includes new toothbrushes and toothpaste, shave cream and razors, men's shower gel, deodorant and wash clothes. My cuddlers aren't "allowed" to do anything...they are encouraged. Good luck!

• @Scarlette, the good thing about this is that we all offer a different experience =) Best to be upfront about what you offer, so people can choose the professional who offers the experience most closely matching what they are looking for. My experience at the moment is pretty simple, without anything too fancy, rooted only in my genuine care, empathy, and desire to provide a positive and relaxing experience. But I hope to add some simple niceties in the future =) The first thing will be getting the room a bit more situated as you describe...

• @ubergigglefritz ... that will come with experience and time. You are totally right about all of us offering different experiences. Options are good!

• Yes. I would rather clients who would prefer a different experience than I offer to have that option, as opposed to them having no other choice but to deal with me ;-) lol. Thanks for the encouragement!

• @ubergigglefritz What you offer is exactly what I’m looking for, just my cuddler, me and a nice comfy place where to cuddle, preferably a bed and if there’s a sofa where to cuddle first even better. If a got to a place where there was a receptionist I would feel out of place and it would be too business like for me.
    But different strokes for different folks and I’m glad CC is a place where you can find pro cuddlers offering varying experiences for the different types of clients here.

• @mellow, I'm glad :-) Hopefully I find some people around here looking for it, ha O:-)