Best movies to cuddle to?

edited July 2015 in Root
I wonder how no one had brought this up earlier coz this is an obvious question:
What's the best movie genre to cuddle to?

Comedy/Horror/heart breaking Drama/Disney's Cartoon (add if you have more ideas! ^^)?

Mod Edit: Renamed topic - more people are searching for movies to cuddle to than genre.

Comments

• For the most cuddling per minute, I'd have to say romantic dramas. There's nothing to startle you or really make you move a whole lot, so you can just sit back and relax with someone. But then again, it is nice when something causes a disturbance (scary part or funny joke) and then you're able to seamlessly mesh back together. That's a pretty warming sensation. :)
  • I'd go with something calm and ponderous. The anime series "Kino's Journey" and "Mushishi" would work well.
  • Batman. Any Batman, as long as it's Batman.

Or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
  • I'm a super-responsive movie watcher, so for a really good cuddle, without me leaping up and down or inadvertently screaming, I'd either have to already have seen the movie, so know what to expect, or it would have to be something really innocent, like cartoons or animated films. 
  • The Classic Disney Cartoons and of course The Notebook
  • edited January 2013
    I'm going to have to go with horror movies there is just something about being scared and holding on for dear life to your cuddle buddy that makes the night magical.
  • Rom-com. Or just romantic. Something to get the emotions going haha
  • Yes, that was easy.  Rom-com's.  I'm kidding ... thrillers and action movies are the way to go!
  • Comedies and horror. Two complete opposites, but both great for cuddles
  • [Deleted User]Sara6 (deleted user)
    Idk I think each genre is great depending on what your feeling. For me I jus cuddle if I'm at a movie doesn't matter whats on. But a horror makes me wanna cuddle real close cause I'm scared. I really dont know anything as long as its a good movie or your cuddling with someone you wanna be close to makes cuddling at the movies amazing.
  • [Deleted User]UlrichVonLichtenstein (deleted user)

(Samantha_pants91) - Brohoof!

I'd definitely say that the "romance" genre would be my go-to, and a close 2nd runner up would be "comedy" or "horror" if your snuggle partner (female) is the jumpy, timid kind.

But, really, you don't need a movie in order to snuggle. Staying in on a rainy/snowy day can be just as romantic or "snuggly" if you prefer.

• I agree with the Batman movies or any science fiction movie, action or comedy would be good for this. I would avoid movies that are too romantic, like the notebook. Those are best as chick flicks or with a love interest, not a cuddle buddy. Just my opinion.
  • Romantic movies can get a non-cuddle buddy in the mood to cuddle. But I prefer Comedies because a laughing body against my own is really heart warming to me!
  • I love horror films so I would have to go with that, hold your cuddler close and even closer when the tension builds, a very safe feeling indeed.
  • When I think back on it, the majority of movies watched while cuddling were of the fantasy variety. Lord of the Rings and Crash of the Titans (new one) come to mind the strongest. Funny how that works out? Yes, a question, because I'm wondering if it's a thing or just with those I cuddle with. :D

These days, I enjoy laying back in my couch watching anime and cartoons from my youth, such as Samurai Jack and Johnny Bravo. That these translate well into good cuddling remains to be seen. ;)