Feeling frustrated

There are 3 profiles within 80 miles of my location and they're all inactive. And the new members that join up daily are usually from out of state. Apparently, there's almost no women in San Diego, Ca willing to try this site...so sad.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Vell26 (deleted user)
    I understand your pain. All the women around me are inactive too. I think it's the stigma of being in a sexual situation that has most women hesitant to try this. But cuddling by itself isn't sexual. We cuddle with our parents when we're children. I remember laying in bed with three or four other kids of both genders during sleepovers as a young boy. But since we are adults now, cuddling has been disallowed except during sexual relationships. And I think that this over-sexualization of everything should change.
  • in my opinion cuddling and sex are two different things
    .i  may want to be held by some strong arms.some people get the two twisted 
  • [Deleted User]cuddlefish2 (deleted user)
    There are more women available in my area but that still hasn't lead to any cuddling for me yet.  Most are much younger than myself.  I would suggest this one idea.  I belong to a Toastmasters group.  It's a club for improving speaking skills.  The best part is that you can talk about whatever you want.  The title for my last talk was "A Cuddle or a Hug...How about both?"  There were about a dozen people there and many people got and gave some nice hugs and it was obvious that some wanted to cuddle.  That might be a way to generate a cuddle partner.  Talk to people and let them know what you want/need.  I am often reminded of an old saying:  "If you don't ask, you won't get." 
  • [Deleted User]apeirogon (deleted user)
    Message inactive profiles anyway! They get email notifications! I'm meeting somebody this week who hadn't been on in over a year until I messaged them.
  • True that they get notifications, but by my experience, even when they are then going online to check the message, they do not bother with making message which would say ''Not interested at all'' and play it out by the hurting ignorant silence which makes things always worse than bold explanation.
  • [Deleted User]apeirogon (deleted user)
    I've seen that happen, but I've also actually gotten responses doing it. I do kind of agree that I would prefer a hard no at times though.
  • Thanks for the comments and advice! Still looking for my first cuddle buddy, hopefully it'll happen soon. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated!