Not enough people on site?

where do you find snuggler when no one from your area is on here recently?

Comments

• [Deleted User]cuddlefish2 (deleted user)

Having been in sales a good part of my life, I have found that if you don't ask, you definitely won't get what you want.  But you might be surprised to ask and actually get what you want.  If you have a potential friend that you would like to cuddle with, ask them.  If they are not familiar with the concept, explain it to them and take it from there.  What have you got to lose?

• [Deleted User]apeirogon (deleted user)
    First, even if they haven't been on recently, message them! Any time you message someone they get an email notification about it, so long as they put in a valid email when they registered, and didn't explicitly disable email notifications in settings. I'm meeting someone this week who hadn't been on for over a year until I messaged them.

Second, yes. If you have any friends you think it'd make sense to ask about this, that is an option.

But other options include:
    http://reddit.com/r/r4r/ (You could make a post, but I've had more* success looking for posts in my area for people looking for something similar, then messaging them about this. Try both though.) By "more" success, I mean one success instead of zero successes.
    - http://reddit.com/r/cuddlebuddies/ (Like the above, but specific to this, and less active)
    - Craigslist. Hey, it might work.
    - If you feel dedicated enough, you could post flyers for this site around various places with free advertising boards (like universities!). It'll help out the site in general for sure, but who knows, it might happen to bring in a member near you who you're compatible with. You can click the bottom of the site for posters to print, but here's one I made that I think is more to the point.
  • I wish there were more people on the site, too.

• It’s all true

• I can say personally the Tampa Bay area, all the way to the Orlando metropolitan area is near dead. I've reached out to just about everyone to say hello, and I'll Ive gotten so far is blocking 3 kookoo birds.

• @davidgfla I have always had good results in those areas when I travel for business. I think what you are describing is the result of the pandemic and many are just not cuddling at this time.

• FunCartel- You may be absolute correct, I sometimes forget to keep that in perspective. I joined recently, have no reference to BP (before plague lol). Thank for reminding me. I have gotten a couple cuddle times with other sources.