What kind of device do you view cuddle comfort on?

I only view it on my iPhone, what about you?

Comments

• On windows firefox mostly. Sometimes I use android chrome though.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

I only view it on my laptop. I'm kind of tech-deficient—this is basically all I've got.

• All. Phone, laptop and tablet.

• I use a PC with an 19" widescreen.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

[impressed whistle] Nice. Respectful's sunset pictures on the "What are you doing right now?" thread must look awesome on that.

• Macbook on a monitor, or Iphone. The site works better on Safari on Macs for some reason. If you do Google Chrome on Macs, when you access someones profile, then use the back button, the last online order gets mixed up/randomized, unless you hit search again.

• Phone or desktop, but mostly phone.

• edited March 2018

PC only. I like my compartmentalized little worlds.

• edited March 2018

Linux 2000.

Just kidding XD
    On phone, I like the site's uif and that it's so smooth and easy to use - user friendly.

Unlike some sites, it runs well even on slow connections! Keep up. :)

• Mostly my phone and occasionally my laptop.

• [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)

Usually my PC, but sometimes my iPhone if I am not home

• @Lovelight Actually if you're on an android phone you are using using linux.

• Etch a Sketch

• @pmvines that would be amazing

• edited March 2018

@JasonCuddles

No way! :)
    Thanks for telling me this.

"Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets." - Google

I just turned into the Watt meme fella... :D

• @pmvines what a coincidence, I check out mine on my light bright.

• Here is the breakdown of usage from my cuddle site. No idea how it may vary from here but I would think it would be similar.

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

I view the site mostly from my laptop. But I also occasionally view it from my cellphone and tablet.

• Whatever I happen to have in front of me at the moment. Either a computer or a phone.

• I use my desktop iMac and an iPad Mini.

• Desktop PCs. I cannot stand trying to use any forum on a tablet or phone. Gotta have a real keyboard to type on and a monitor with real estate to take in everything.

• Phone mostly. Looked on computer a few times.

• Mostly my laptop, but also my iPad. My phone doesn't really do internet. I mean, it does, but it's a tiny screen, so not worth it at all.

• [Deleted User]apvalerius (deleted user)

Depends where I am. If I'm trying to book a session with a cuddler on the upcoming weekend, I usually check my messages everyday on my iPhone during break times at work. Whenever I'm at home, I prefer to view the site on my MacBook so that I have a larger screen and a physical keyboard to type on.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Commodore 64.

8-bit bay-beh!

• [Deleted User]lilredmage (deleted user)
    edited April 2018

Desktop while at home and my cellphone when going to meet cuddlers since it works like a messenger app and I won't have to give out my phone number.

• GOSH! HAHAHAHA! i guess im the 0000000.1 percent. i use a video game console. play station 3.