Other domestic services can be offered still?

[Deleted User]PinkPrinceZZ (deleted user)
edited March 2018 in Professional Cuddling

I saw months ago were others were adding additional services aside from cuddling was that a diffrent site? If not were can I post mine?

Comments

• edited March 2018

It depends. It should be fine if it's in the context of it being alongside a cuddle session. It should also be related to cuddling and not emphasised as a primary offering.

For example, it wouldn't be appropriate to offer cleaning services but if you are able to offer a massage during a cuddle then that is more reasonable because it relates to stress relief/touch therapy.

• [Deleted User]PinkPrinceZZ (deleted user)

;) Thank you SO much 4 such a quick reply..and is this the original site? Or has it changed..and your exacally rite about primarily giving cuddle service..just wandered...

• I offer to cook in several of my cuddles..

The Perfect Cuddle - 8 Hours - $695 ($650 with 50% deposit)
    If we are expected to spend 8 hours a day at work we should be able to spend 8 hours a day cuddling! OK,, so maybe 8 consecutive cuddle hours is a bit excessive...maybe. So, I'm thinking that I would love to cook you a home cooked meal (I'm a great cook!) and watch a movie or sports game while cuddling up or giving you a nice massage. My place or yours? Platonic/ non-sexual

The All-Day-Long Cuddle - 12 Hours - $940 (SAVE $200 BY BOOKING 12 HOURS) ($900 with 50% deposit)
    You got me for a full 12 hours! What do you want to get into? The possibilities are endless! We could start with me cooking you a delicious breakfast, then a little cuddle time followed by a day out. Maybe get out of town for a road trip then home where I can make you a yummy dinner with a good evening cuddle. Whatever you decide to do, be prepared to be touched all day whether hand holding or cuddling. You be the center of my world for a full 12 hours. I live in a wonderful little walkable town with restaurants and pubs. I would love to host you for a nice long day.

The Overnight Cuddle - 10 Hours - $750 (SAVE $200 BY BOOKING A 10 HOUR CUDDLE) ($700 with a 50% deposit)
    I think the title of this cuddle sums it up nicely! The 10-hour schedule for this cuddle is at your convenience. Early in and early out or late in and late out. If I host, I promise you a delicious breakfast in bed. So, come spend the night with me! Platonic/non-sexual

• edited March 2018

@Scarlette I consider that outside what's appropriate for this website and therefore would recommend against it. But ultimately there's no enforcement policy on this type of thing yet.

@PinkPrinceZZ Same website since 2011, yes.

• In addition to cuddling I also will groom your pets, clean your gutters. , mow your lawn, and paint your nails! Will this help me to procure more cuddle pals??

• @Scarlette , Sorry, but if you are so sensitive to your packages being copied, why draw attention to them by pasting them in the forums? I would just summarize them. Genuinely curious.

• For one, it's an opportunity to advertise my service in this section of the forum which is rare but I'll jump at the chance.

Two, unless I've blocked you, all you have to do is click on my profile and it's all right there.

Lastly, aside from a few pros, most aren't going to use my packages as their own. I do have faith in most people.

• Touche. Good first point :-)