Married clients

I was trying to find an old thread to add this to but decided just to start a new thread. I have always been honest about being married here on cuddle comfort. I’ve never lied about it and it clearly says married on my profile. I have seen a pattern though where pros come over, they see girl things in my home and they seem surprised. I’ve had repeat pros come over and see girl things and will ask me about it when I’ve already seen them before. They don’t up and leave or deny me service but why do they seem surprised? Do they not read my profile? Should I start going out of my way to tell pros that I am married? It seems like it would be weird to say that in a message. Thoughts please.

Comments

• I'd let her know. That gets it out of the way so it doesn't become awkward when she sees the obvious evidence. I have had one pro say she didn't want to be a guest in another woman's house, so to some it may be important to know ahead of time.

• Ive heard about an experience where a session ended badly when a wife came home during a session and there was a huge ordeal and he had mentioned his wife knew; clearly that wasn't the case.

I have nothing against seeing married men as clients, because I know cuddling can be platonic, and if they are honest about it with their wives and if I don't feel Im disrespecting anyones relationship, it should be okay.

But I also try not to pry, its a tough middle ground to find, so honesty is always the best. I feel its fair to make your situation very known and clear so the pro can make the decision with all the info up front. :)

• I never ask but I do look at profiles. From my experience I've had clients tell me that they are married as a heads up to me and will on occasion say that the spouse does or does not know about cuddling and I do appreciate candidness, even though it's not a requirement