Where is everyone from?

[Deleted User]mrcuddleuk (deleted user)

I will start this of .. I'm from Scotland ??

Comments

• Los Angeles

• I never know how to answer this as a military kid who moved around a lot lol

I currently live in Northern California but I was born and partially raised in Europe so I guess that’s where I’m from.

• Birmingham AL! Its funny, I notice a lot of folks from England and the UK visit my profile and I'm guessing they see Birmingham and think it might be England

• I don't really see the point of this thread. You just have to look at the profiles to see where everyone is from. I'm originally from England but I've now lived in the USA longer that I lived there.

• edited March 2018

@UKGuy the lovely thing about the threads is that they encourage dialog. Not everyone has the opportunity to look through each profile so it gives everyone another chance to introduce themselves and maybe meet someone in an area they wouldn’t have thought to look.

The even lovelier thing about the forums is that they are completely optional so you can answer or read the responses at your discretion ?

• Please look at my screen name and make an educated guess!

• @TampaDad - you are from a town called Dad.

• [Deleted User]mrcuddleuk (deleted user)

Well said @cuddlybri ?

• I’m from Oakton, VA. Few miles away from Washington, DC, USA.

• edited March 2018

Sydney, Australia! Please come and visit so I can cuddle you (or at least give you a hug if you're male).

There are nice beaches here too ...

• I'm currently in Kansas City, MO. I spend a lot of time in Overland Park, KS. I recently moved away from 8 years in Oklahoma City, OK. I'm originally from Muskegon, MI, but don't get back often. I love to travel, though!

• St. Louis MO area =)

• [Deleted User]OzVisitor (deleted user)

Australia. Yet at the same time, as per Ryan Bingham in the movie “Up in the air”
    I am from here as in the clouds. I am a frequent business traveller and despite living in Australia, I am in the USA regularly and cuddle in Washington DC, San Francisco, Las Vegas, San Jose, and soon maybe Denver, Chicago and Salt Lake City (next week.)

• Metro Atlanta- born and raised (one of the few)

• @im800mhz Big Boss Man!!!

• St Louis area, Missouri

• Born and raised in Michigan, but now I'm waaaaay out in AZ. Which I love 9 months out of the year. XD

• I am from St Louis MO.

• Lancaster county, PA

• Baltimore, MD

• Southwest Georgia....aka..middle of nowhere lol

• Hi, I'm from Chicago, Illinois. :)

• Hello from San Diego, California. :)

• [Deleted User]eryberry (deleted user)

Michigan here, just a few mins from South Bend, IN

• [Deleted User]titanic1517 (deleted user)

Upstate NY, a small place called Coeymans.

• Long Island NY

• Minneapolis, MN..

• _I'm from New Mexico, but I'm currently living in Orlando Florida _