Cuddle/advice request Sacramento, CA

edited April 2018 in Cuddle Requests

So I'm new to the site and I have a small problem (not with the site but in life.) I am recently divorced after living together for about 5 years. So I'm used to sleeping in the same bed as someone else. I also tend to get night terrors if I sleep alone for more than a week and usually end up with bruises and cuts from the dream. I know it sounds odd but doctors have assured me it's normal and even common. (just for clarification the cuts and bruises aren't bad and it's not from thrashing around it's a physical response from a heightened stress from the types of dreams) Anyway I am looking for someone to eventually maybe sleep with. I mean sleep not sex for the record napping would be fine but it would be preferable to find someone who works overnights like I do so we can maybe get some sleep during the day. Would have to get to know you first. Obviously willing to meet in public and cuddle at a park or something first but end goal is napping/sleeping for sure. I am fairly shy which is why I had to make this post instead of messaging random people and asking for cuddles. If interested feel free to message me I would prefer to be a guest (I am currently renting a room from a family and I am not sure how they would feel about me even bringing a cuddle buddy into the home.) I don't mind talking to people through messages either in case you have questions but aren't interested in cuddling. I am an open book ask away! Sorry for the novel didn't realize how much I had to say.

1. If you lived close enough would you be willing to get to know me?1 vote
    1. Yes
        0.00%
    2. No
        0.00%
    3. Maybe
        0.00%
    4. If I were feeling brave enough!
      100.00%

Comments