Overnight Cuddle Sessions

[Deleted User]GameStriker4481 (deleted user)

I came a across a Pro Cuddler that offers Overnight sessions. Has anyone tried these sessions? What makes it different from regular cuddle sessions and what do you do there since your with a cuddler for a long period of time?

Comments

• [Deleted User]lilredmage (deleted user)

Sleep.

• @reurbo said some things about overnight cuddles in his interview. He said:

I've had 2 overnight cuddle sessions and both were incredible experiences. We'd talked a lot beforehand to the point we felt more like friends so nothing would be awkward when meeting and since I was traveling they would be coming to stay at the hotel with me.

We'd get something to eat and take it back to the hotel or order pizza, watch a couple movies and talk more about each other, interests, passions, other plans for the weekend and daily life ... just as if we were friends catching up and having a sleepover.

It was comforting to feel that trust of being able to fall asleep cuddled up with someone, then wake up to cuddle some more before starting the day. I already have plans to book a couple more overnight sessions with cuddlers I enjoyed our session with the first time, but didn't offer overnight sessions at the time and do now.

• Lots of people do overnights. Yes, you just sleep, after you've cuddled. Some people find it extremely comforting to have someone in the bed next to them while sleeping, some people like to actually hold someone while they sleep. It's also very nice to wake up next to someone and cuddle.

• [Deleted User]GameStriker4481 (deleted user)

Oh thats cool. What is the usual price of these sessions?

• There are no standard prices in cuddling. I've seen fees for overnights from $300 - $650.

• [Deleted User]GameStriker4481 (deleted user)

Do you know of anyone in the LA / OC SoCal area that offers overnight sessions?

• I love overnight cuddling

• A cheaper option some offer is to cuddle you until you fall asleep. I have done that and the guy said he slept better than he had in a long time.

• I love cuddling. But I will not pay $70 an hour while my cuddler sleeps beside me

• Something about paying someone $80 an hour to sleep does not sound right, unless you are on the receiving end I guess.

• It's not paying someone per hour to sleep. It's paying to both fall asleep cuddling and also wake up cuddling (so basically you're paying for the cuddling before and after, plus some for them to stay there in between). Some people really love that experience and get great quality of sleep with someone cuddling them. For me, I charge on the higher end because I don't sleep as well with someone else since I'm not used to it. The money paid needs to make it worth the time and effort to me. I also will cuddle until you fall asleep and then leave, which is less. I'm not a morning person, but other people will come first thing and cuddle you awake. Of course it will cost more to have both.

• edited April 2018

Not by my own choice but I've spent almost my entire life sleeping alone, even during my marriage. Sleeping next to someone would seem very strange and I'm not sure that would work for me.

• Ok. Later today I'm going to dream I'm eating dinner and wake up full, lol. To each their own ;-) I'll probably prefer a real meal.

• sounds like a way to burn thru disposable income. but to each your own overnight sounds like hard time keeping yourself from getting excited no pun intended

• I have done a few overnights with cuddle pals, its quite nice because you don't have to worry about having to get up and leave. Just a nice little spend the night party.

• Everyone spends their money differently. Just depends on what you enjoy or get the most emotional or physical benefit from.

• I have just gotten a message from someone who asked me to do overnight cuddle with him. I told him I am not a pro and declined his offer. Are men really that naive to believe that a non-pro woman would be willing to sleep next to a complete stranger that she has never met or communicate before?

• @angela10 Yes, unfortunately there are folks on here who see it is some form of a hookup site

• edited April 2018

@angela10 - 99.9% of men are not that naive. Many pro cuddlers also state they only do overnights with people they have cuddled with a few times previously. Ever bought a bunch of grapes? There's always one bad one; I just pick it off and throw it in the garbage. I know most of the other grapes will be sweet.

• @UKGuy that was a great analogy. Thanks.

• Single all your life?