completey new at this. hiw does it work for u?

I feel lost on this site for some reason. I think it's my current situation. But any ideas on how to approach this?

Comments

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

You browse the profiles and select a profile that seems to be in line with your interests/ what you are looking for. Then you send a message to the person. I would approach it in a friendly manner. Ask to get to know them. Offer to meet somewhere and have coffee before you book so you decide whether it is a good fit for you and also to make the cuddler feel comfortable.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. :)

• Where do I access prifiles

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

@godissomewhere On the top of the website next to the home button there is a magnifying glass with cuddlers next to it. You click that button to search for cuddlers that are in your area.

• edited April 2018

If you have had some tragic loss that you feel unable to cope with or need help with the grieving process, I would seek out a professional therapist who specializes in that field. I would not rely solely on a cuddler from this site. A cuddle buddy could certainly help, but only in conjunction with a professional therapist. All my opinion of course. Good luck.

• I'm in grief counseling already. See my family regularly.

• @godissomewhere sorry for your loss! Hugs!

• I hope you find someone near you :-( A GOOD pro in conjunction with a counselor would be a great combo. Look for someone really passionate about the work and not just someone here for easy money...