Happy Cuddle Sunday

[Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

One of my friends informed me that it is cuddle Sunday.

I'm not sure if this is official or not, but I'm passing the sentiment along.

Happy cuddle Sunday to all of you. :)

Comments

• Sadly I’m so busy during the week that Sunday ends up being errand day :-/

• edited April 2018

Just like any other Sunday for me. I had to do the laundry, some weeding in my garden, and some supermarket shopping. Don't know anyone who wants to cuddle. I did watch a good movie on TV, "A Room With a View" from 1986. It was set in the Victorian era, so definitely no cuddling in it.

• I wish it had been cuddle Sunday. It's been a lonely and isolating Sunday here. Maybe Monday will be filled with cuddles?

• On Sundays I often perform a concert in the afternoon.
    Happy Cuddle Sunday evening. (I wish!)

@MoonlightSonata is Cuddle Sunday every week? Once a year? Or?

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

@Morpheus Yeah, I usually run errands on the weekend as well. So I know how that is.

@UKGuy I love TV shows, movies, and books about the Victorian Era! I also love various forms of media about ancient civilizations and pretty much any era of history that is in the past. :)

@Thellie Awww I am sorry to hear that. I'm sending many virtual hugs and snuggles to you. I hope your Monday and rest of the week will be filled with cuddles.

@TomLaJolla I hope that your concert went well. :) My friend told me that cuddle Sunday was every week (according to her). :P

• No cuddling for me, but I did get more physical contact than I've had in quite a while. Went out and supported one of my musician friends (not a major label, but he's been in the business for some time now, toured the world and such). I was actually the first guest into the club and I got to him first. Big hug. We talked a bit while he set up the merch booth, then I let others have his attention. lol A couple of other musician friends showed up, one wasn't feeling too social, so I didn't bug him much, but we did just hang out off to the side for a bit before he headed out. The other, she was more social, but needed quiet time off and on through the night. Both got hugs as well. Over all, it was a good night out. Now I need to recharge.

@BrianL I am glad that you had a good visit with your friends. It's always good to catch up with people you know. :)

• @MoonlightSonata - If you like the Victorian era, you should definitely watch "A Room With A View", if you have not already seen it.

@UKGuy I haven't seen it yet, but I will definitely check it out. Thank you so much for the recommendation.