How do people use the 'favorites'?

edited April 2018 in General

Wondering how people use their 'favorites' list? Also, wondering if the favorites list is private or if it can be viewed by others?

I routinely take a peek at the 'new cuddlers' profiles and if I see any that particularly appeal to me but live in a completely different area, I add them to my favorites list, just in case I am ever in that area. Unfortunately, the limit seems to be ten profiles, which I have now reached, so any new favorite has to bump off a current favorite.

Comments

• I use the Favorites to "bookmark" a Pro or another Enthusiast that I haven't seen yet but would like to talk and possibly have a session with in the future. If I'm traveling or using sometimes using my phone to view the site and I see a profile that sparks my interest to reach out to, since I prefer using a keyboard over phone typing, swype, or voice-to-text so adding them to my Favorites is another way for me get back to their profile again and message them.
    I believe Favorites are private though and yes, they are limited to 10. If you try to add an 11th it will say it failed to add them, you'd have to remove one, and then go back to the person you wanted to add and click on it again to put them in your Favorites.

• [Deleted User]lilredmage (deleted user)

Favorites list is private. Even the person you favorite'd wouldn't know. I look at profiles of professional cuddlers from all over the country and use this feature as a reference for the profiles that I like, just in case I visit those areas in the future.

• I use favorites as mentioned above to bookmark profiles of cuddlers out of my area that I may like like to see. Often I will message a pro that I viewed to say hello and let them know why I viewed their profile. Once I exchange messages with that cuddler, I remove them from favorite list opening up more space.

• [Deleted User]apvalerius (deleted user)

@reurbo: I use the Favorites the same way you do.

• I do travel so I use the favorites feature to bookmark cuddlers that I would like to make contact with when I travel to their town. It is useful because if there’s somebody I’d like to contact then I don’t have to try to remember who that person was I simply go to my favorites.
    And I keep updating the list according to where I’m going. I don’t use it for people in my home area because they will always be there when I do a local search.