People with no reviews

edited April 2018 in General

do you cuddlers out there find it a red flag if someone doesnt have karma? should i stick with the woman who have karma? anyones welcome to answer, thank you in advance. best wishes. i would rather be safe than sorry.

Comments

• Not everyone has met people on here to cuddle with and of those who have not everyone leaves/receives karma. It is a voluntary gesture. I have met people who haven't left me karma nor have I left it for them, whereas others have and I have left it for them as well. Some people simply dont care for or want it, so i am respectful of that and in turn wouldnt expect them to leave me karma if they werent wanting it left for them. Not really a set in stone thing.

• @metalheavy - @pmvines is right. Also, if the person is relatively new to the site, it may take her a few months before she finds someone suitable for her. I've had guys message me with no karma, no one on their friends list and nothing on their profile. If they're willing to have a conversation and I think we'd be compatible, I don't let lack of karma stop me from meeting them.

• I would say if someone has no karma to talk a little more/longer with them so you can get a vibe. The reasons stated above for people having no karma are correct, so I wouldn't write anyone off for that.

However, if someone has been here for, say, a year or more and has no karma then I would look through the forums to see if anyone's had an issue and I would be more cautious. You could request a public meeting to see how you would vibe with the person if you get an uneasy vibe or feel nervous about meeting someone without karma. I think most people would be fine with that.

That said, try not to psyche yourself out of having an awesome cuddle due to nerves or what not. Sometimes we look for reasons not to vibe with someone because we're nervous, and if that's the case a phone call (voice, not text) and a low-key, short public meet-up should help with that.

Hope that helps! Happy cuddling :)

• @metalheavy In my case, I live in an area where really there is rarely someone who would be a potential cuddle pal. I also don't do the pay to cuddle thing. So the karma I do have is from people who have come through town who I know on here, or people who I have met up with elsewhere, and not anybody who I have paid to cuddle but rather have hung out as friends. Point is, it is not always convenient nor practical for a person to have a bunch of karma. Opportunity is not necessarily the same for everyone.

• When looking at the stats for active users in California I found:

Among professionals, 30% of women and 19% of men have Karma. Among non-professionals, 1.3% of women and 2.5% of men have Karma.

... which isn't a lot really.

• I've never met anyone on here, so I have no Karma. I would not hold it against anyone else who did not have Karma. Everyone has to begin somewhere.

• @metalheavy I think direct personal interaction is far more important and accurate than Karma. Everyone is entitled to have different perspectives and opinions. I had initially started chatting with someone who appears to be kind, described himself as a gentleman and have a great review. However, during my short lived conversation with him, he seemed cold and condescending which is the complete opposite of what has written about him.

I would suggest you reach out to the person and get a feel for yourself.

• Just meet in public and go from there. Karma doesn't mean jack and can be faked anyway.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

^^ What this stud said.

Also now I have Karma Chameleon stuck in my head.

Someone must pay!!!