Professional Cuddlers & Wardrobe requests

[Deleted User]GameStriker4481 (deleted user)
edited April 2018 in Professional Cuddling

So I'm just curious, what do Pro Cuddlers think of wardrobe requests? Is that even ok to do with a pro?

Note:
I'm talking about decent requests like "Can we wear PJs while we cuddle?", "Can we wear tank tops for more skin on skin contact?" or I know from Pros that some clients request a session with the pro wearing a latex outfit (I guess the client had a fetish or something. UPDATE: Mark said that the latex outfit would lead to a ban. Thanks for clarifying, so scratch that off as an example)

I also attached a poll to see the general communities stance on it.

1. Do Pros approve of wardrobe requests?33 votes
    1. Yes
      57.58%
    2. No
      42.42%

Comments

• edited April 2018

By the way, for those unsure, the last example would lead to a ban. Just the other day a client was banned for asking a Pro to wear a maid outfit.

• [Deleted User]GameStriker4481 (deleted user)

Thanks for clarifying, I wrote your statement into the main post

• No. I wear what I'm comfortable with. Especially at first cuddle. I don't get the right impression of your intentions if you are that concerned about what I'm wearing :-/

• [Deleted User]Kaiterpillar (deleted user)

If it's an existing client and the request is reasonable I have no problem with requests!!! I want the client to be comfortable! I don't take requests for new clients though, just as a safety measure.

• [Deleted User]lilredmage (deleted user)
    edited April 2018

A maid outfit? Latex? Seriously? Someone seriously requested these? O_o

• If it's a new client making clothing requests is a red flag. If it's more of a question, that's a different story. I'm with @Kaiterpillar on this one

• The best clients I've had, and most genuine, aren't going to ask me to wear anything different than I'm comfortable in. On the other hand, if I wore something that made them uncomfortable they may say something (and I would hope they do). There's a difference between asking me to wear less clothing versus asking me not to wear that scratchy wool sweater, lol.

• Whether I am paying the person or not, I would want them to feel comfortable, safe, and not feel self conscious purely out of respect for them. Besides. the more comfortable they are in their skin, the better it will be to cuddle

• edited April 2018

I like skin on skin contact and almost always ask pros to wear shorts and a tank top. I’ve never been given any attitude or push back. Skin on skin contact is therapeutic and even recommended for parents bonding with babies. My request is not a ploy to get girls naked. You can ask any pro that I’ve cuddled with and they’ll all tell you I’m extremely respectful. Asking a girl to wear a maid outfit or latex however is obviously a ploy at attaining some type of sexual gratification. As a long time patron of professional cuddlers, I consider myself a cuddle purist and in my humble opinion, requests like that have no place here.

• [Deleted User]GameStriker4481 (deleted user)
    edited April 2018

@Morpheus I agree. I think its ok to request for like tank tops or shorts, but not outfits. I was just wondering because I had requested that for a session with a pro that we wear our PJs and we did. Even the pro began to offer PJ cuddles as well.

• [Deleted User]curiousgeorge1 (deleted user)

I prefer the other person to be covered more. Too much skin to skin I found unconfortable if room gets hot then you have two sticky people stuck together. I dont care about skin to skin. I like the pressure more than skin to skin.

• [Deleted User]lilredmage (deleted user)

When people talk about skin to skin contact, what exactly do they mean? Other than both parties wearing gym shorts so that their lower legs or feet touch, what else is there as far as platonic things go?

• @curiousgeorge1 You're too far from me, lol. You are right. Pressure is a lot of it (have you done the pancake position?). You sound truly genuine in your desire for platonic cuddles :-) Not that people who like skin contact aren't, but it can give off a poor impression before I know you. I think on my website FAQs, I'm going to say not to make any requests in initial request. Let's worry about cuddles :-) I don't think I've had any complaints after a cuddle, and everyone always comes back :-) That tells me all I need.

• @lilredmage If it's still platonic, there are tank tops vs t-shirts. I usually wear a t-shirt for first session. It's definitely easier to keep the client's mind out of the gutter with a t-shirt, but I also appreciate the skin contact desire...

• @lilredmage - My experience with people who have messaged me with the phrase that they like "skin to skin contact" is that they are looking for fewer clothes than are allowed. Their messages are usually loaded with red flags, and I consider that phrase one of them.

• edited May 2018

I'm allergic to wool or any scratchy material (like lace) so if someone would not honor a request to avoid those fabrics, I would not see them. Other than that, I would not feel comfortable making a wardrobe request. The most I might say is "I like what you wore last time", and if I didn't, I wouldn't say anything.

• @UKGuy , that would be fine. I think asking someone to avoid certain fabrics is different from requesting less clothing, thin clothing, or no clothing, lol. O:-)

• i like when a cuddler matches with in kind clothing. if I'm in shorts, it would be good if the cuddler is in same. everyone should be as comfortable as possible. i would not pay for less clothing, it was a optional items asked once by a pro.

• edited May 2018

The lone paid cuddler I have seen, who wasn't from this site but rather from the now defunct cuddlefix, had pulled out a couple of pair of sleep shorts to ask if I had a preference. I just said whatever you feel matches your top the best I suppose, no real difference to me,

• I prefer soft pajamas and yoga clothes, it seems to work for my partners. I like to be really flexible so I can get into creative positions for my partner to hold me in and yoga clothes are perfect for a good stretch.

• So far, any time I have had someone ask for more "skin to skin" contact, before we even meet, they turn out to be boundary pushers. I wear a stretchy tank top and knee length dance-style leggings. To me, this allows bodies to be close and keeps me adequately covered. Someone asking me to wear less clothing than I have stated is my preference isn't kosher. The underlying message is that the less clothing, the better, and everyone knows where the logical conclusion of that path lies.

• @softandlovely I agree. If someone doesn't respect what you are comfy wearing they likely are hoping to be pushy, or at least are trying to see how controlling they can be, Like trying to see how suggestive and compliant you are. Just because someone is paying for a service doesn't mean it is ok for them to push the person outside of what they are ok dong.

• [Deleted User]curiousgeorge1 (deleted user)

One thing that comes to.mind is allergies. I dont think it was brought up. But i could have missed it. I have asked about what the other person wants me to wear to make sure there are no allergic reactions or uncomfortable itching etc. Not a fan of wool so I know I would prefer the othet person not to wear wool knowing I would be uncomfortable with they way it feels.

• It's definitely different if someone asks you not to wear a specific fabric as opposed to generally asking you to wear less, or requesting a specific item of clothing :-)

• I only currently see one pro on here and I really enjoy the company and conversation. I can't think of a reason to request a certain outfit unless they are just looking for sexual gratification. The only exception as already mentioned here is to ask to avoid a certain fabric due to allergies.

• I think that as long as the request is for something reasonable and for a valid reason, like the already mentioned of being allergic to a fabric, then I don't see an issue with wardrobe requests, but with the knowledge that it is a request that can be turned down. I prefer cuddling with something along the lines of pj bottoms (long or short) or yoga pants and a soft tee or whatever they can easily stay cool wearing without the A/C needing to be blasting directly on them to stay comfortable.
    The ones that request or say they prefer "skin to skin", while it may be try that it is enjoyable, a lot of people that make that request do seem to be ones that try to test boundaries and stand out as a bit of a red flag to Pros and when I'm looking at reports.

Call me crazy if you want, but at least one of these times I'm going to book a cuddle session with a Pro and request they wear a onesie LOL I'll wear mine and make a blanket fort in my apartment (or hotel) to host the session cause why not have a bit of fun with a session like that =)

• @reurbo I tried the onesie thing and even though it was freezing inside the hotel room it got wayyyy too hot and the onesies had to go

• @pmvines thank you for the advice and experience. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one that had wanted to do that!

• [Deleted User]EastsideCuddles (deleted user)

I've never had a client make a wardrobe request yet, thank goodness. That would be a pretty firm no for me, unless there was a fabric sensitivity on their end and they happened to be allergic to cotton lol cuz that's the only fabric I normally wear. Dressing me is not part of the package.

• edited May 2018

I don’t get what the big deal is. I forget the exact count but I’m probably at around 35 pros now that I’ve seen. Every time I’ve requested shorts and a tank top, they wear it. I’ve never had a pro give me any kind of grief because I’ve asked and I’ve never had a pro say no. I agree that there are people out there trying to push boundaries but I also think there are some people out there that are a little uptight.