Uh... boring

[Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)

What is the most unusual place you have cuddled (not like the mile-high-club kinda thing) but like a place that you wouldn't think was conducive to cuddling?
For me? At a party, out-of-town, in a barn, on a farm, on a pile of bales of hay and basically fell asleep together with people dancing and partying all around us..

Comments

• A car. Backseat isn’t any helpful, I promise lol

Not from anybody on CuddleComfort but at the time, I was seeing somebody and we were taking an Uber home late at night and I was tired so I got close to them to cuddle-sleep on them.. forget it.. the belt was an issue and then it was just weird with all the car moving lol

• [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)

I cuddled in the back of an SUV. The back seat was down. She had a pad and blankets and pillows. I thought it would be cramped as I am a big guy. 6’3”. It was actually very nice. We were parked in an underground lot in a quiet area and had a lot of fun.

• A Girl Scout tent

• @cuddlerforu24 :o that sounds worse that it probably was

• Oh God please let that sound worse than it actually was.

• No, it's just as bad as it sounds, maybe even worse. People who use tents are animals.

• [Deleted User]grumpcat (deleted user)
    edited June 2018

On these benches (before they made them homeless proof, wow...) , staring at the fountain for about 2 hours in silence. Clear blue day.

• @jasoncuddles .. do all Canadians stay indoors?

Oh no. You haven’t cuddled until you have cuddled in an igloo!

• Nothing like a good cuddle inside our igloos after a tough day of ice fishing :)

? Thank god for snow shoes.