Long hair and cuddling

I have long hair...I always wondered how cuddlers in general felt about it. Like, put that messy hair up out of the way?...or leave it? I like to run my fingers through it kind of thing or girl it's all over the place! Lol
.....aaand what about wet hair? I've had cuddle clients right after a shower...thoughts on the subject?

Comments

• I could play with a head or hair and tug at it until I get carpel tunnel !! And when I had long hair I loved having it played with ?

• I have cuddled a woman here in bham several times with a really short buzz cut and it's nice too, she can really feel my fingertips and nails on her scalp with no interference ?

• @pmvines I love mine being played with too!!! And as far as a buzz cut goes...the head is one of my favorite areas to massage...I completely agree...I feel like I can really get into it with short/buzzed or no hair.

• [Deleted User]indiansfan4life (deleted user)

I love wet hair. I love my head massaged. I had to tell my last massage therapist to do it like washing my hair.

• I have a former hair dresser who goes to massage school with me @indiansfan4life ...so I know the deal lol. She gives the BEST head massages lol!

• When I'm cuddling a woman with long hair it's not that uncommon for it to end up going in my mouth...a lot, and I'm extremely ticklish so there have also been times when it's genuinely almost set me off xD No biggie though, it's funny to look back at afterwards, besides long hair = more hair to play with and put your fingers through so totes worth any trouble that comes with it :3

• I love long hair on either women or men, like to play with it or just rest my face in it. Now wet hair, that’s different. If this were a new cuddle partner who simply assumed I’d be okay with it is exerting a form of dominance - okay for them to be not quite ready, but could I pull the same on them. I think it shows a lack of respect, until you know each other well enough to say in advance that if we choose that time and day, you’ll be just home from your naked hot rock yoga class, and really need to shower and wash your hair without having time for your hair to dry.
    Or maybe if you live in California.

• Lol @willmott2k10 agreed. The more hair the better....maybe Im biased? Lol. @mickcuddle ...I could see how you could feel that way...the whole respect bit.

• edited June 2018

I loooove having my hair played with while cuddling! When I'm the little spoon I try to sweep it up and out of the way of the other person's face though. My hair is just as long as yours and I have no plans to cut it anytime soon.

I definitely make sure my hair is clean, dry and soft though. I can't stand laying down with wet hair at all.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Give me ALLLLLLLLLLL that long hair.

I love playing with hair. Swirling, stroking, playing and giving head massages.

It's torture to cuddle and have it tied up in a bun.

I even have a Japanese Barbie-ish doll on my desk and her hair goes past her knees. <--- (don't judge me!!!!)

• I have long hair too and cuddlers always request it down. I could have it tied up or in a braid, but I’ll always have folks who ask for it to be loose.
    It’s pretty great. :)

• I love to have my hair played with! It's so relaxing, but I agree it can get in the way sometimes. I've had my hair get trapped under a person and then you go to change positions and are stuck. Lol

• I'm so disappointed when a woman says "don't mess up my hair". I love giving head massages and after I'm done combing or brushing it back into tidiness again. I like long hair or short hair. I wish more women wore short styles. But it seems to be more of a European thing.

• So long as I’m not choking on it, it’s fine.

• I Don’t have long hair, but I have extremely fluffy and curly hair and it gives some of the same issues. I’m always prepared for it to get messed up during cuddling though. It doesn’t do much and while I looooove having my hair played with, it takes a person who knows how curly hair works to play with it without yanking my hair out. However most people don’t. I always enjoy playing with my friends hair and if I cuddled with a girl, I’d play with her hair. But like mine, I also would probably get annoyed if it stayed in my face.

@chococuddles I want to be friends! ??

• @TeddieB Love the long hair, as long as it's neither bound tight or up in my face. But wet hair isn't very pleasant for anyone involved, I find.

@UKGuy I entirely agree about head massages. Cuddling isn't just a passive thing, and running your fingers through their hair far more often get a positive response than any other sort of touch.

• Long hair is great, like. Really short hair too, different sensation. Running my hands through it. Or while. Massaging head.. id rather. Give the masaage than receive.. all. Equally enjoyable though...

• I don't mind long hair at all! Actually playing with my cuddling partner's hair is a favorite of mine. Short, long, it's all good fun.

• @amhunt What's the best way to play with curly hair? If that's possible to describe in words.