I thought this was cute and very applicable.

I saw this one on an ace-related online forum and I thought it was too cute, couldn't help but want to share![](https://i.imgur.com/Rla3HcDl.jpg)

Comments

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Beautiful and brilliant.

Also I want to be crushed.

• @chococuddles that part :) many people love to feel the weight on them. i know i do but im small compared to most folks lol

• Highly valid.

• This makes me profoundly happy. =^_^=

• Cuddle Puddle <3

• Omg. I figured it out. We are cats.

• One great thing about having had so much past experience working with animals is seeing all the babies and how they all pile up together. So cute and innocent, cant even put it in words

• Cats are natural cuddlers. I've had more cuddles from cats than from people.

• There's a reason I'm called The Thellie Kitty!

• We've got my roommate's girls for the weekend. First thing the 4 year old did was run into my room and demand I put my kitty ears on! ?

• I am guessing that most of us cuddlers are in the asexual spectrum? this site almost wouldn't work if we wasn't.

• edited July 2018

Actually no, I wouldn't say most are asexual. Im not. Most of the people I speak to on here are not. Nor are the people who I have met here to cuddle with. You don't have to be asexual to not have sex with somebody.

• [Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)

@ignis I've been paying attention to a recent surge in new accounts from the UK and some southern states. I've noticed (no judgement, I'm not), ... I've felt there was a strong lean towards these categories: Bi, asexual, pansexual. No idea if its not just the normal randomness of time.

• @galowglass at least you've noticed, and are not "intellectually" shutting people's observations down. i mean, OP mentions an ace* (someone translate that for peeps) forum, but by my own interactions, it's almost like i attract asexuals, so it may be that they are simply coming out of the woodwork (all denominations) and are actively looking for physical interactions that do not lead to sex and voila, sites like this "pop up" in the search. :D

back on topic, since cats are WAY too comfortable with themselves, i think i'd compare myself to a penguin. just happy to be next to you

• @mikesdome Cute yes, but I have actually had the distinction of having been bit by a penguin and lemme tell you, they can chew off your knuckle if they wanted

• ... yeah, we can be cranky. that's why we mostly cuddle with our own. (at least that's what the netflix documentaries show. they even peck at other penguins if they're not the same species!) :D sry x)

• My fault for trying to pet it I suppose. When I ran a pet store people would always ask me, does this bite? I would ask them does it have a mouth? Then yes, it may bite

• haha those are actually wise words/advise. i may keep that in mind. also, just fyi, cats are not ALL the time friendly, check out this vicious beast attacking this helpless penguin:

• On a brief repeat note, yes I did catch the meme on an ace forum group that I happen to follow. I did mention to them that CuddleComfort exists when they wanted to look for platonic cuddling partners. They were quite excited and I wouldn’t be too surprised if many of them rolled over to here for their cuddling desires.

And OMG I love the penguins!

• What is asexual, and pansexual? Don't have x to google, guess later, if I don't see an answer, LOL! :p

edited July 2018

I think asexual is a lack of interest in the act, or a specific attitude regarding abstinance.
    I think pan-sexual usually means their "sexual" attractions do not discriminate RE the sex of the other person, or that they are attracted to who they are, regardless of the other's sexual identity.
    I can't speak, first hand, so anyone feel free to correct me.

• edited July 2018

Asexual essentially means one does not experience sexual attraction. Some folks also don’t have any interest in sex all together or find sex repulsive but it isn’t always the case. Demisexuality falls under asexuality as folks who do not experience sexual attraction towards any body without an initial emotional attachment or another attraction. SOME ace folks do have sex but it could be for various other reasons other than sexual attraction. Sometimes they do enjoy it but it’s not their first choice activity to do lol like I much prefer thrilling rollercoasters or enjoying a new food experience with somebody over having any sex with anybody. The way I see it, as someone who falls under ace, one night stands are a N-O for me. Even if I find somebody cute or attractive or I like someone a lot to want to be romantic with them, the wanting to act on sexual desires isn’t there.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@stellarosass (thumbs up) Nailed it in the first sentence.

Yeah, it's an orientation, like hetero or homo (or bi or pan or whatever). Has to do with who you find sexually attractive. Being ace, I don't find anybody attractive that way. My dad, being hetero, doesn't find people with male bodies attractive that way. One of my sister's friends, being homo, doesn't find people with female bodies attractive that way.

And yeah, some heterosexual people are repulsed by the idea of sex with those they aren't attracted to, just like I am (except that I'm not-attracted to everybody), and just like some homosexual people are—but obviously this isn't always the case.

Celibacy is something else again. No matter what your orientation is, you can always abstain... or not. Action isn't attraction.

• @DarrenWalker thank you for adding on! he is right in clarifying that celibacy is a whole different thing. abstinence is not at all related here. thus, action or lack of action isn't the same here as the attraction or lack of attraction.

Thanks, folks. I was hoping to start-off the conversation and get a better understanding. I appreciate it. Thanks!

• here's a cuddle pun![](https://i.imgur.com/6BNPH4rl.png)

can't ... stop ... chuckling ... (turning blue) grin